Page 408 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 3083583984044054064074084094104114124184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 36796

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, Out got a chapter release and...Goddamn, is Meguro gonna be dead or not?! O_o

And....Jeeeeeezzzzzz, that flashback with Nikaku. Are those really teenagers?!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Kingdom:

spoilers:
    Shin: ****, I'm injured. Our momentum is dead, we're completely surrounded. We're totally fucked.

Kyoukai: Guys, I totally got it. How about... wait for it...

Shin: What's the plan?

Kyoukai: We kill literally everyone. Just like straight up

Shin: ...

Kyoukai: Just everyone. Kill 'em all.

Shin: This feels like it shouldn't work but it's literally the only option at this point.
    end of spoilers

Wow compare to Season 1, the animation of Season 2 has taking a nosedive. Okay it's not as bad as the animation of the early DBS episodes but it still doesn't live up to the excellent quality of animation set by Season 1.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-19-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

Wow compare to Season 1, the animation of Season 2 has taking a nosedive. Okay it's not as bad as the animation of the early DBS episodes but it still doesn't live up to the excellent quality of animation set by Season 1.
    Sadly, JC Staff doesn't have the pull that Shingo Natsume did in bringing in the best designers and animators in the industry for a project. Still, I was expecting animation at least on par with Taboo Tattoo or the Railgun series(which was of a good quality), but this is disappointing.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Sadly, JC Staff doesn't have the pull that Shingo Natsume did in bringing in the best designers and animators in the industry for a project. Still, I was expecting animation at least on par with Taboo Tattoo or the Railgun series(which was of a good quality), but this is disappointing.
    Apparently the director is a relative newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Kingdom:

spoilers:
    Shin: ****, I'm injured. Our momentum is dead, we're completely surrounded. We're totally fucked.

Kyoukai: Guys, I totally got it. How about... wait for it...

Shin: What's the plan?

Kyoukai: We kill literally everyone. Just like straight up

Shin: ...

Kyoukai: Just everyone. Kill 'em all.

Shin: This feels like it shouldn't work but it's literally the only option at this point.
    end of spoilers
    Kyoukai's first main shnick as a commander seems to be

spoilers:

a) Find the most vital areas of a battle to win
    b) Stand your ground and go aggro when most people would be panicking and thinking about surviving
    c) Break the enemy at these vital points through sheer guts and ability, combined with the varied pace inherent to her burst-style of combat.

This is the second time she's bailed the Hi Shin unit out of a meat grinder. Kyoukai doesn't seem to have much eye for or interest in strategy. But in terms of immediate aggro tactics she's spot on.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Apparently the director is a relative newcomer
    Well, at least this makes up for it.

God, I missed this show.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Into the Spider-verse was quite enjoyable. A solid recommend.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Kyoukai's first main shnick as a commander seems to be

spoilers:

a) Find the most vital areas of a battle to win
    b) Stand your ground and go aggro when most people would be panicking and thinking about surviving
    c) Break the enemy at these vital points through sheer guts and ability, combined with the varied pace inherent to her burst-style of combat.

This is the second time she's bailed the Hi Shin unit out of a meat grinder. Kyoukai doesn't seem to have much eye for or interest in strategy. But in terms of immediate aggro tactics she's spot on.
    end of spoilers
    Assassins aren't known for 'brilliant battle tactics and strategy'.

In a genre where 'assassin' usually means 'is a superfast, superskilled warrior who kills their way to their target rather than, IDK, disguising themselves as the cook and putting ground glass in the target's dinner', assassins for sure have a bit of tunnel vision when it comes to any kind of strategy/tactics. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Assassins aren't known for 'brilliant battle tactics and strategy'.

In a genre where 'assassin' usually means 'is a superfast, superskilled warrior who kills their way to their target rather than, IDK, disguising themselves as the cook and putting ground glass in the target's dinner', assassins for sure have a bit of tunnel vision when it comes to any kind of strategy/tactics. ^_^
    Oh yeah, as a young assassin who spent most of her life training for a death match and on a quest for revenge, I find Kyoukai's style of war to be very in keeping with her character and skillset.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Oh yeah, as a young assassin who spent most of her life training for a death match and on a quest for revenge, I find Kyoukai's style of war to be very in keeping with her character and skillset.
    Absolutely.

I'm just occasionally bemused by the fact that superassassins in Manga are almost invariably awesome killing machines in fights. ^_^ And...that's how they carry out their assassinations.

It's not a game-breaker, it's just amusing.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

spoilers:
    Black Widow wins.
    end of spoilers

Next time is Captain Marvel vs. Shazam... Pretty sure the Big Red Cheese has this one in the bag.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: Okay, so now we know why Dragon Gods weren't around to stop Acnologia. And it appears that Ignia will become Natsu's Lucia Ravegroove for the series. It also looks like his "brother" re-awoke Natsu's E.N.D. self by consuming his God flames, which is scaring Lucy.