People don't sleep on the Netflix series My Daemon, it's great.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not gonna lie. that punk promo was wonderbread. it was plain and bland. i was expecting something more.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not gonna lie. that punk promo was wonderbread. it was plain and bland. i was expecting something more.
    Meh. It was fine. First day back, keep it vanilla. He looked genuinely pleased to be there though.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well-considered.
    The body horror is accurate for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...My god.
    Yeah it's really quite cool to see these old tropes origin to some extent
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Meh. It was fine. First day back, keep it vanilla. He looked genuinely pleased to be there though.
    it was tame. safe. vanilla. not to mention, short.

but that's what happens when you are a cog in the machine.

sometimes, i wonder why i do all these. no respect my opinion. and when i do share my opinion, i feel like people look at me like i'm stupid or try to invalidate it.

i'm just tired of arguing with people who don't respect my opinion because it doesn't match their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    You have come to the right place!!

For easy stuff that still tastes great, and hilarious recipes, try Thug Kitchen. Website, give Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures a shot. If you have any questions about plant based eating, feel free to fire them my way.
    A bit late with this, but thank you for these suggestions, I'll take a look and tailor the shopping list.

I suppose a question I'd have for might be the entry level questions, like which legume/grain combinations are best for protein and is non-heme iron a concern? Might need to do some homework there. Always liked brown rice, barley and steel cut oatmeal regardless.

Overall though I'd say this would be more an experiment to see how it feels, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    You can create your own classes so long as you run them by me first, yes.

And yes, you could create your own deities (run it by me first, as I have a few that will be named dropped in game) but understand they are dead/gone/no longer worshipped. The True Colors ones are the current pantheon.

Well, aside from the Winter Wolf.
    Things sound like they're shaping up so far. I suppose I'll wait until you've had time to refine the system things a bit, but I already have a character in mind.

sometimes, i wonder why i do all these. no respect my opinion. and when i do share my opinion, i feel like people look at me like i'm stupid or try to invalidate it.

i'm just tired of arguing with people who don't respect my opinion because it doesn't match their own.
    I'm not entirely sure where this is coming from, but we're all Rumblers. While not every discussion needs to turn into an argument - regardless of how feelings may rise up - if opinions don't line up, a disagreement doesn't necessarily mean it's a sign of disrespect.

Of course, back to Rumbles-esque logic, opinions should be an informed and substantiated with receipts, even if authoritative hot takes seem to speak louder.

If whomever doesn't respect you -and I may be off base idk - give them something worth considering, show the thought process, and hash it out. Dialogue is sometimes worth more than scoring the W.

Then again some people can't be convinced regardless of proof, so all you can do against stubbornness is attempt to be logical.

it was tame. safe. vanilla. not to mention, short.

but that's what happens when you are a cog in the machine.
    It was apparently cut short for time. But I also think it was that way a bit on purpose given Rollins comments on him which'll likely build up to their match. I think they're gonna throw some irl stuff in there without going over the specifics of what happened in AEW as apparently Punk just wants to move on from it.

I get this. I can get down if I offer an opinion and it's only met with pushback. At the same time though I always try to keep in the back of my mind that I'm offering an opinion- which are by nature pretty subjective. What and how I feel about something may not align with the people I'm offering it to. They might have information, or feelings of their own that run counter to that; and if they pushback I take that as a sign that they want to have a conversation about it. Most importantly I try to keep in mind that they're not usually trying to invalidate my feelings, or opinion. Just try to understand where I'm coming from and provide their own perspective. Which is cool, other people make the world go round and all and the better we understand each other, the better the world goes round.

That said, there's certainly exceptions like Gen noted, you can figure out pretty quick if it's worth engaging or moving on, and it's also important to flesh out your opinion when you do receive pushback.

Also, you know. Rumbles is a different ecosystem. It's all fight, on sight... YOU HEAR THAT MIBURO I'M COMING FOR YOU.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm not entirely sure where this is coming from, but we're all Rumblers. While not every discussion needs to turn into an argument - regardless of how feelings may rise up - if opinions don't line up, a disagreement doesn't necessarily mean it's a sign of disrespect.

Of course, back to Rumbles-esque logic, opinions should be an informed and substantiated with receipts, even if authoritative hot takes seem to speak louder.

If whomever doesn't respect you -and I may be off base idk - give them something worth considering, show the thought process, and hash it out. Dialogue is sometimes worth more than scoring the W.

Then again some people can't be convinced regardless of proof, so all you can do against stubbornness is attempt to be logical.
    Describing all of my past experiences on Reddit, Twitter and Tumblr with that sentence. -_-;
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I hear ya. Sometimes I post something on Reddit or Quora...And it feels like as if people saw me silently fart in quiet room in silent disgust or as if I kicked a dog.

Especially when it comes to Star Wars. I apparently give one opinion and I get down voted for no reason. Like that one unpleasant part of the Star Wars fandom...Man, get over yourselves and go binge your precious Thrawn Trilogy over and over again. (I like Thrawn Trilogy, mind you all. But jeez, they treat it way too seriously, the exact thing Timothy Zahn was like "...Damn, cool it on the homoerotic love for Thrawn here, he ain't that perfect.")

i am just tired of giving my own opinion on something and getting threatened because it doesn't match theirs. i commented on a vid about the doctor who special and i got death threats, threats against my family and people wishing ill on me. it hits harder after this year and it just............you go this far, all because i said i didn't like it?

EDIT: Not important.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-28-2023 at 04:07 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!