My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Ah, the classics.

Like Joker's Boner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Ah, the classics.

Like Joker's Boner.
    I honestly didn’t know of either of them.

Disney must be big fans of HP Lovecraft. There have been at least a couple of modern Disney animated shows that had Lovecraftian entities.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-13-2022 at 09:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Fred Ward has passed.

Tremors was part of my childhood. This cuts deep

Rest in peace Fred Ward.
    My Forum check it out

Dragon Ball Super:...Wow. I have not felt this pissed or utterly disgusted at a manga in a long time. So, spoilers:
    not only does Goku have to re-learn a lesson about Saiyan pride that he already understood since the Frieza Saga ("I am a Saiyan from Earth" is literally one of his most well-known catchphrases) but according to Toyotaro, literally 90% of Goku's adventures and battles in the original Dragon Ball where he managed to survive and make a triumphant comeback isn't because of his own efforts and training. Oh no, it's because Bardock's wish on the Cerealian Dragon balls have been *protecting* Goku throughout his childhood. At least until he reached adulthood, which was the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai when he faced off against Piccolo. So, all of his past battles before this point were magically pre-determined so that he would not die.
    end of spoilers See, petty **** like this is why I am grateful that Toyotaro's manga is not recognized as the primary canon, because to go to this extent to undermine Goku for the sake of his obsession over Vegeta is unbelievably immature.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Dragon Ball Super:...Wow. I have not felt this pissed or utterly disgusted at a manga in a long time. So, spoilers:
    not only does Goku have to re-learn a lesson about Saiyan pride that he already understood since the Frieza Saga ("I am a Saiyan from Earth" is literally one of his most well-known catchphrases) but according to Toyotaro, literally 90% of Goku's adventures and battles in the original Dragon Ball where he managed to survive and make a triumphant comeback isn't because of his own efforts and training. Oh no, it's because Bardock's wish on the Cerealian Dragon balls have been *protecting* Goku throughout his childhood. At least until he reached adulthood, which was the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai when he faced off against Piccolo. So, all of his past battles before this point were magically pre-determined so that he would not die.
    end of spoilers See, petty **** like this is why I am grateful that Toyotaro's manga is not recognized as the primary canon, because to go to this extent to undermine Goku for the sake of his obsession over Vegeta is unbelievably immature.
    Yeah, that... that sounds really bad.

And I don't really understand the point if this is all true (I'm waiting to read the official translation when it comes out, but your frustation tempted me too much). How will this help with beating Gas, or giving Granolah some closure, which I think is way more important than whatever this is.

Extraordinary Member

Some good news in the world today: The cause of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) has been discovered

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I honestly didn’t know of either of them.
    You poor man.

Now you cannot unsee.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Good grief, good grief.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Having caught up with One Punch Man once again, there's a definite feeling that Murata (whether directed or own his initiative) went too heavy on the gag seasoning for the ongoing Garou v Saitama.
    This signature intentionally left blank.