Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Perfect, thank you.

Not that I’m ready to post Tzachanoleth’s bio yet, but I will be later today.

Current estimate is around 2.5K words, so two posts will probably just about cut it.
    I've very much unleashed Beadle on this game haha

You're probably going to need three or four posts to cover profile, bio and techniques

KSBD:

spoilers:
    Allison dismembering herself to prove a point is metal as ****.

You must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Also, I'm still hooting about White Chain still being alive, I had been very worried that she was dead because Abbadon is a cruel and heartless author in that way.
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I, for one, am very interested to see what the duck has to say.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-02-2022 at 07:51 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Did it myself: 10 000 characters.
    It's over 9,000 and such
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

This and this. Plus brother he supports, if I recall, wears 3%er stuff and posts 3%er imagery. The brother stuff would mostly be guilt by association, of course. Edit: the anti-2SLGBTQ+ Church thing? Not so much. If he is still in the church – and I’ve not yet seen anything to say that he is not - then that’s very problematic.

But me? I started off not liking him because of the business with his cat (first thing I heard about him), and haven’t seen anything to put him back in my good books.
    I'm very afraid to ask, but what is a 3%er?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm very afraid to ask, but what is a 3%er?
    Right wing Militia Group basically. Got up to all the sorts of stuff you'd expect from them in this day and age (1/6, etc)
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Right wing Militia Group basically. Got up to all the sorts of stuff you'd expect from them in this day and age (1/6, etc)
    Wiki Entry for reference.

Think the Proud Boys and so on.

Extraordinary Member

This looks so damn good! I am looking forward to so many of the coming battles.

Extraordinary Member

This and this. Plus brother he supports, if I recall, wears 3%er stuff and posts 3%er imagery. The brother stuff would mostly be guilt by association, of course. Edit: the anti-2SLGBTQ+ Church thing? Not so much. If he is still in the church – and I’ve not yet seen anything to say that he is not - then that’s very problematic.

But me? I started off not liking him because of the business with his cat (first thing I heard about him), and haven’t seen anything to put him back in my good books.
    what's the cat thing?

Extraordinary Member

The entire video is worth it for the final entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    what's the cat thing?
    Pretty easy to google. Basically he had a cat he and his wife supposedly loved, and when she (edit: the cat, not the wife) was 15 years old, decided to off-load the cat because she became unable to control her bowels. He had decided to have kids, you see, and didn't want a cat that couldn't control themselves around the house. So out the cat went.

Enough for me not to like the guy, right there.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-02-2022 at 02:38 PM.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Pretty easy to google. Basically he had a cat he and his wife supposedly loved, and when she (edit: the cat, not the wife) was 15 years old, decided to off-load the cat because she became unable to control her bowels. He had decided to have kids, you see, and didn't want a cat that couldn't control themselves around the house. So out the cat went.

Enough for me not to like the guy, right there.
    To be fair, once babies learn how to crawl or walk they get into everything - when we babysit my niece on the weekends we have to baby gate the bathroom and pantry or she wander in the bathroom (I mean it's cleaned but we still don't want her getting her hands in the toilet) or grab one of the cans from the pantry (apparently something about the can of anchovies makes it the most fun toy ever). So I can understand being worried about having a pet that "goes" anywhere around when you plan to have children. You could only be in the kitchen or bathroom a minute to come out to find the baby with poop in their hands, or worse their mouth.

Although to each their own. I love my kitty cat too and wouldn't want to give her up either. But if it ever for some reason came down to my cat or my niece, clearly I would choose my niece. Maybe it was a tough decision he hated having to make, but felt he needed to if he was going to start a family. I don't know, I can't place myself in his shoes. But that's the thing, we can never know how somehow else truly thinks and feels, so we shouldn't be too quick to judge I guess.

That said, there's things people say or do that we should judge. Mostly anything clearly immoral - I don't need to know what a racist or homophobe or misogynist thinks or feels to know that they're very wrong and awful people, at least awful people in those respects.

*deleted post*
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-02-2022 at 06:52 PM.
    Why are we here?

Just found this and thought it looked cool: Facial Hair Bros Fusion!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.