Page 2466 of 2466 FirstFirst ... 1466196623662416245624622463246424652466
Results 36,976 to 36,984 of 36984

Tbh I preferred not knowing
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Happy late birth day Iron twister

Favorite raging demon. Raging demon with the black or white screen, or the raging demon that visible shows what happens.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Yesterday at 10:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It's for the cinematic flourish at the end of the day, and perhaps it may also be spiritual in nature.

But I agree, I'd prefer the ambiguity, though it's because I'm biased.

At the time, nobody knew what it was, what it looked like, what Akuma did, only the result when it hit.

Then you got my guy here blocking the unblockable in a special intro.

Capcom just loves borrowing stuff from the Ryu Final Manga. Akuma's new super art is straight from that manga, and his SGS in SF6 is pretty much a carbon copy of how it is in that manga being it more flashy and without each strike put Hadoukens in to body and causing internal explosions. his speech during the SGS in SF3 is also rip straight from that Manga word for word.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    About time Capcom set the record straight about the SGS. It doesn't involved any demons, it doesn't do more damage for accumulate sins. It's simply a insane number of attacks done in a single second, and since It's a technique design to kill, that means it's a insane number of full force brutal attacks in a single second.

So no death by demons or death by accumulate sins, just death by speed blitz.

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/st...WJ6W1Wyfy9Kb3g
    I mean, it's just a simplified and straightforward description of what the move does on-screen. It doesn't necessarily refute or retcon the more spiritual aspects of it that's been described in lore from past games(unless Akuma was just waxing poetic).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Also I think they inspired heavy by Jujutsu Kaisen and One Piece. Especially Akuma's new special move. Tell me when you saw Akuma's new special move in the trailer you didn't immediately think of Akainu. From the PS blog Akuma has carved figures out of the hundred of opponents he's defeat. Wait a second what is Akuma using to crave these statues, he doesn't have any carving tools.

Is he just going around pounding at stones with his fist until somehow they turn in statues.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Today at 06:10 AM.
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It's for the cinematic flourish at the end of the day, and perhaps it may also be spiritual in nature.

But I agree, I'd prefer the ambiguity, though it's because I'm biased.

At the time, nobody knew what it was, what it looked like, what Akuma did, only the result when it hit.

Then you got my guy here blocking the unblockable in a special intro.
    I remember that! Back when I used to actually play fighting games. Loved that intro.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

So between SF3 and SF6 Akuma has been going around doing fights to the death and murdering people, because that's pretty much what the PS blog about Akuma is implying. He has the body count of a mass murder.
    My Forum check it out

"Couple of clips of Delicious in Dungeon/Dungeon Meshi pop up in youtube timeline"

aaaaaannnndd now I can't stop binging it on Netflix