Page 615 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 11551556560561161261361461561661761861962566571511151615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 36769

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    'Finishing move' for me is 'whatever happens to put the other guy down'. ^_^
    That’s boring you need a finisher lol. My strength and speed is still intact. Regaining my stamina is gonna be fun.....crap.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    That’s boring you need a finisher lol. My strength and speed is still intact. Regaining my stamina is gonna be fun.....crap.
    Finishers are for pro wrestlers. ^_^ When did I give the idea I found fighting entertaining? Did I give that idea at some point? arrgh.

Good luck with stamina. Eat more greens. Train smarter, not harder. Etc.

Welcome to aging. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Did this today:

I saw some aerialists at the Fringe and they were radical so I felt I wanted to try and capture some of that motion.

This was... hard to do but I think it came out okay.

Berserk's back, and we're back to Guts and co, along with Casca who gets a hair cut back to golden age style

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Did this today:

I saw some aerialists at the Fringe and they were radical so I felt I wanted to try and capture some of that motion.

Very good motion on that, Nik! Really, your animation is seriously getting spruced up.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Well done, Nik!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

Did this today:

Looks really nice. Good details.

Extraordinary Member

One Punch-Man: The S-class heroes vs. Dragon class monsters is something I've been looking forward to quite a lot this arc. It's here that things start going bad for the hero association and just ramps up until it's time for Saitama vs Garou.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Finishers are for pro wrestlers. ^_^ When did I give the idea I found fighting entertaining? Did I give that idea at some point? arrgh.

Good luck with stamina. Eat more greens. Train smarter, not harder. Etc.

Welcome to aging. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Youth at full power! I for one seem to be getting even more powerful in my old age. I mean, I had no weaknesses to begin with, but....Well, it's not something that can put into words, I suppose.

..What? Going on 32 isn't old? But muh animes said--Know what? Nevermind.

And I'm with Sharp on this one. I don't need a finisher, because the very fact that I've decided to engage symbolizes the end. Anything else is semantics, or formalities.
    Last edited by Miburo; 08-22-2019 at 12:29 PM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Did this today:

Very nice, Nik!

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: Oh yeah, this series also has obnoxious, evil and politically powerful nobles that deserve a burning fist to the face. They're not quite on the level of the Tenryubito from One Piece, but they're still garbage scum.

Samurai 8: Solid exposition and world building in this chapter. I do like the grand scale Kishimoto is putting into this (there are people who are supposed to be planet busters running around), and a sensei type character that actually reveals things when asked is always welcome.

My Hero Academia: We get some great interactions between Shigaraki's crew and their new co-workers as they're enjoying the lap of luxuary. Shigaraki gets a fancy new outfit (though, he's keeping his face-hand for brand recognition purposes) and he's really taking advantage of his expanded resources. I'm not crazy about their new name though, League of Villains just sounds cooler. Re-Destro turned into a subordinate real damn quick, and Hawks has been brough into the middle of all this. I like were things are going.

One Piece: We get to see what Kawamatsu was up to during those 20 years, I really enjoyed the fairy tale/mythological aspect how his relationship with Onimaru the fox and the general idea of going against certain codes of honor (in this case desecrating graves) in order to protect something even more important. I think we'll be seeing a lot of that in this arc. And it looks like Zorojuro will be getting an upgrade.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Thanks for the kind words on the animation lads! ^_^

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and once again, Whatculture shows they know nothing about comics.

they did a list of the top 10 dc martial artist and surprise, surprise! they ranked batman as number one.

not only was he ranked as number one but he's put above people like cass and shiva.

and no mention of connor hawke, drakkon, bronze tiger and, biggest omission ever, VAL FRIGGIN ARMOR!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and once again, Whatculture shows they know nothing about comics.

they did a list of the top 10 dc martial artist and surprise, surprise! they ranked batman as number one.

not only was he ranked as number one but he's put above people like cass and shiva.

and no mention of connor hawke, drakkon, bronze tiger and, biggest omission ever, VAL FRIGGIN ARMOR!
    ...Yeah, that's pretty crazy.