Takagi-san is getting a Season 3 as well as a movie:

So, all three of the teasing princesses of the apocalypse are returning with new seasons in 2022.

Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-26-2021 at 08:30 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

So, all three of the teasing princesses of the apocalypse are returning with new seasons in 2022.

Good.

Now all that's needed is a proper crossover and the world can truly end!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Science-Based News Website: 'UN announces world's rich countries leagues away from actually hitting targets, looking at 2.7C increase in temperatures based on current modelling which puts those countries at only achieving 7.5% reduction in greenhouse gasses by 2030 rather than the 55% we need.'

CBC official website: 'We're not quite there, falling short, but we'll be close to our 2.0C 'target' [Announcer's voice: 2.2C by 'end of century', we won't mention where we'll be after that, nor that a '2.0C target' is actually a super-bad failure]. This raises hopes! [Announcer's voice: no it doesn't] We won't talk about how much we're going to miss our targets for the 1.5C we really need.'

CBC showing its bias, as usual. And about such an important issue.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Science-Based News Website: 'UN announces world's rich countries leagues away from actually hitting targets, looking at 2.7C increase in temperatures based on current modelling which puts those countries at only achieving 7.5% reduction in greenhouse gasses by 2030 rather than the 55% we need.'

CBC official website: 'We're not quite there, falling short, but we'll be close to our 2.0C 'target' [Announcer's voice: 2.2C by 'end of century', we won't mention where we'll be after that, nor that a '2.0C target' is actually a super-bad failure]. This raises hopes! [Announcer's voice: no it doesn't] We won't talk about how much we're going to miss our targets for the 1.5C we really need.'

CBC showing its bias, as usual. And about such an important issue.
    Hey, Sharp. Yesterday I saw what looked like a commercial from Canada (which never normally happens here in the States). It was people from Ontario talking about how bad their prescription drug access is and begging the US not to do what Canada is doing.

It was kind of weird.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hey, Sharp. Yesterday I saw what looked like a commercial from Canada (which never normally happens here in the States). It was people from Ontario talking about how bad their prescription drug access is and begging the US not to do what Canada is doing.

It was kind of weird.
    That IS...weird. I would be very suspicious.

I would honestly check out where that ad comes from. Because we don't actually have any problems with people getting prescription drugs (except in remote areas). And compared to the US, the prices are lower. I mean, Canada doesn't HAVE pharmacare (it's one of the only countries with Medicare that doesn't have pharmacare, go figure), so what exactly is the ad saying 'don't do?'

What are these 'people from Ontario' begging the US not to do?

Also, Canada doesn't actually send ads to the US begging them not to do things, in a similar way to the US not sending ads to Canada begging Canada not to do things.

Basically, it smells like a political ad that's full of the usual misinformation ('Canadians say "don't get free health-care, it's awful!"' when almost no Canadian ever Edit: outside of politicians from the Conservative party has said this).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    ...I'm not sure if they'd be a good or bad influence on Komi.

Or maybe she'd be a good influence on them?

Actually now I want to see Komi attempt to teaser Tadano with guidance from her new friends.

I would honestly check out where that ad comes from. Because we don't actually have any problems with people getting prescription drugs (except in remote areas). And compared to the US, the prices are lower. I mean, Canada doesn't HAVE pharmacare (it's one of the only countries with Medicare that doesn't have pharmacare, go figure), so what exactly is the ad saying 'don't do?'

Also, Canada doesn't actually send ads to the US begging them not to do things, in a similar way to the US not sending ads to Canada begging Canada not to do things.

Basically, it smells like a political ad that's full of the usual misinformation ('Canadians say "don't get free health-care, it's awful!"' when almost no Canadian ever Edit: outside of politicians from the Conservative party has said this).
    If anything I feel like Canadians would be begging people in the US to stop being so horrible, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...I'm not sure if they'd be a good or bad influence on Komi.

Or maybe she'd be a good influence on them?

Actually now I want to see Komi attempt to teaser Tadano with guidance from her new friends.
    Knowing Komi she'd be writing down her teasing in her notebook or on the blackboard. Najimi on the other hand is going to be having a blast with this. Good news is that Komi's general adorableness should be a good influence on her new homies.

Nagatoro and her crew are going to need to have a word with Yamai though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The ad makes no sense to me, I can't figure out exactly what it is about. But if I see it again non TV I'll try and tape it, then investigate it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel