Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
If it helps, the two fisted Buddha punch thing pretty much disappears from the narrative shortly after its introduction. As the series progresses, it slowly moves away from secret technique stuff and gets more into solid fundamentals.

There is an /extremely/ silly lock technique in, I think, three or four arcs from where you are but series seems to be tending more towards... well, not realism per say, more grounded fighting stuff.

To some extent hehe. Still a fair amount of silly stuff in there but that's part of the charm.

Pro wrestlers are a special exemption. They get booked VERY strong.
I have seen this (also been through the arc with the silly lock....).

I mean, I like a lot of it. It's somewhat Kengan Ashura-esque, in that there's some good stuff and solid basic ideas mixed in with the weirdness. So, tolerable for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
Also the UK has the worst covid numbers in the world at the moment.

1,560 people dead yesterday and at cases wise were at 1 in 620ish. Utterly unconscionable handling by the government.
I'm really sorry. This is being handled poorly all around (with a few notable exceptions, like why didn't other places at least TRY to learn from the ones who...wait, right, 'the economy' - aka the Stock Market - got prioritized).

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
Health benefits? Is that something you can eat?

I jest (poorly), but I'm also of the current mindset to- given the choice between going to the hospital and dying- pick the option with fewer steps and expenses.
I've heard people say versions of this in the US. I'm really sorry.