Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Maybe I have wandered into a Stephen King novel.......

It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This!
    Nice, Guy. My power is back, thank goodness. And so far no monsters are coming out of the shadows.

Update: I didn't get Internet or Cable back until this morning, so I'm now feeling liek things are back to normal. Only Elsa is on her way, and while my area will be spared the worst of it, I'd still hate ot have a double whammy and get another power outage.

Any who is in Elsa's path, please stay safe.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-08-2021 at 05:54 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

The best dragon maid has returned! I'm so happy!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Nice, Guy. My power is back, thank goodness. And so far no monsters are coming out of the shadows.

Update: I didn't get Internet or Cable back until this morning, so I'm now feeling liek things are back to normal. Only Elsa is on her way, and while my area will be spared the worst of it, I'd still hate ot have a double whammy and get another power outage.

Any who is in Elsa's path, please stay safe.
    They just need to listen out for Elsa's theme song:

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    They just need to listen out for Elsa's theme song:

Well, at least it's not an Ice Storm.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Second dose was yesterday, 1:00 in the afternoon (or so). As expected (given how it hit me the first time), some 22 hours later i started to get sick. Now I feel like I'm being beaten with hammers (obviously an exaggeration, but the last time I felt this sick I had pneumonia).

It's worth it, but gaaaaah...
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Second dose was yesterday, 1:00 in the afternoon (or so). As expected (given how it hit me the first time), some 22 hours later i started to get sick. Now I feel like I'm being beaten with hammers (obviously an exaggeration, but the last time I felt this sick I had pneumonia).

The pain and discomfort is temporary, the peace of mind knowing you're far, far less likely to catch the big COVID is forever.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....My folks and I are lucky not to go through these after our second doses. O_o

Anyone seen the Black Widow

The pain is weakness leaving the body!

Er, well it's a sign of it working that is

I was a little concerned bc my second dose of vaccine wasn't as bad as my first tbh
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It seems this game is an AU of Seasons 6-8 rather than an interquel like Grimm Eclipse.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-09-2021 at 11:30 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!