Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Prime Invincible OR Superman?

I was just curious to know your guys opinions on this fight. I am a huge Invincible fan so I would like to assume that he would win. What do you guys think?

Extraordinary Member

There are a lot of versions of Superman. And their strength varies quite a lot. Do you have a specific version in mind?

Invincible loses against a lot of the more prominent versions of Superman as they're just stronger, faster and tougher than he is. Especially the animated version of Invincible who is quite inexperienced.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-28-2024 at 04:12 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

like dark said, it really depends on which version of supes you use. there are some that he could wash (cavill superman would be one mark could beat) but most versions of clark hand mark his ass.

but its up to you which one we use.

All-New Member

Lets say we use the version of Superman that bench pressed the Earth for a couple of days and the version of Invincible at the very end of the comics where he was the emperor of the Viltrum empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool_9898 View Post
    Lets say we use the version of Superman that bench pressed the Earth for a couple of days and the version of Invincible at the very end of the comics where he was the emperor of the Viltrum empire.
    so current comic superman.

feats for end of series mark?

All-New Member

End of series Mark feat: When Mark and Allen had a little duel in which Allen was amazed by his strength and said that Mark is going to change everything.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so current comic superman.

feats for end of series mark?
    The was New 52 Superman actually.

Current Superman is, I think, a merger of that Superman and Post-Crisis Superman, with an extra power boost on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Current Superman is, I think, a merger of that Superman and Post-Crisis Superman, with an extra power boost on top of that.
    that's what i mean.

End of series Mark feat: When Mark and Allen had a little duel in which Allen was amazed by his strength and said that Mark is going to change everything.
    what exactly does that mean? how strong is mark? how fast is he? durability?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Didn't he also gain the ability to convert all of the solar energy he's absorbed into super nova-like explosions?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    what exactly does that mean? how strong is mark? how fast is he? durability?
    Reflex peed is nebulous, but he has global spanning battles so he's definitely in the high multi mach levels.

Like 3 or 4 power ups ago he was taking point blank nukes with zero harm and wrecking mountain ranges during a wrestling match. He also pretty easily threw like a third of a aircraft carrier sized into space easily. He part of an effort with his dad and another peer that destroyed a planet by charging through its core at relativistic or FTL speeds. The impact would have killed them if they didn't have an energy beam carving a path, but the kinetic energy to shatter the planet from its core was provided by the 3 dudes. They also then got caught in the planet's explosion and were merely dazed for a bit.

At that point, there was a stronger character who could literally rip Mark in half and no sell Mark's punches to their forehead. Mark eventually was upgraded to be able to fight evenly with that guy, and their final slugfest took place in the inner layer of the sun and involved dunking each other into its inner layer. This stuff burn the skin off them both and would have eventually killed either, but they were still throwing down the whole time.

Which brings us to Mark's only advantage over Clark: his damage soak. He's not nearly as strong, durable, or fast, but he does stuff like get both arms and a leg snapped in half and go on to headbutt his opponent to death, or choke a due out even as he's disemboweled. It's not enough to take a near light, planet benching Kryptonian who has heat vision and freeze breath, but he handles damage way better than most class 100s (even if he's easier to hurt.)

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Didn't he also gain the ability to convert all of the solar energy he's absorbed into super nova-like explosions?
    yup. he could do it only once a day (it took about 24 hours to fully recharge after doing it) but after some training, he can do it without fully draining himself or needing that long to recharge.

All-New Member

Now what about Thrag, Omni man, Conquest, Invincible, Allen the alien, and Battle beast versus the Justice League (Comic book versions)? All in their primes.

Extraordinary Member

Now what about Thrag, Omni man, Conquest, Invincible, Allen the alien, and Battle beast versus the Justice League (Comic book versions)? All in their primes.
    You're gonna have to give us a specific line up of the JL. But if you're going with the general classic team then they win pretty easily. They have way more feats at higher levels than what the Invincible crew do. Flash can just steal their speed so that the rest of the team beat them up easily.

Ultimate Member

Supes recently got a power-up.

I think he's near or around Pre-Crisis levels.