Page 2429 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 142919292329237924192425242624272428242924302431243224332439 ... LastLast
Results 36,421 to 36,435 of 36892

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

LET'S..............GO.
    Huh. Neat. Has Roger been in any of the games before?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Huh. Neat. Has Roger been in any of the games before?

Mostly Mobile Games.

... *maining him in Bounty Rush, which just got another version of him released for its 4th Anniversary this year*

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

this may surprise you but despite being 41, i have 2 teenage nephews, a full grown niece and nephew, 3 great nephews and now a new born great niece.

this may surprise you but despite being 41, i have 2 teenage nephews, a full grown niece and nephew, 3 great nephews and now a new born great niece.
    Congratulations on the birth of your new great niece, Uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Congratulations on the birth of your new great niece, Uncle.
    thanks.

my friends have just become uncles or they've only been uncles for a few years. i always surprise them when i say my oldest nephew has sons and his own trucking business. makes me feel old. lol

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Congrats! Quite nice to hear!

...Meanwhile, my siblings kids are growing fast and I'm thinking I totally need to step up as an uncle.

Astonishing Member

Had no idea the Suicide Squad were going Isekai.

That is surprising. What's the age gap between you and your siblings?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    That is surprising. What's the age gap between you and your siblings?
    my sister is 4 years older and my half sister is about 8 or 9 years older. my half sister got pregnant when i was in middle school.

Spy x Family: spoilers:
    We see how much Anya's benefitted from the physical training from Yor, and just how well that she's learned to pick up on contextual clues from vague hints in people's thoughts. She's also quick to realize that she has to be more subtle with her mind-reading. And Loid, you just needlessly just added to your stress by getting involved. I was really shocked that Anya opened up and told Damian that she could read minds, but maybe this is an subconscious indication that she might be ready to tell those that she trusts about her secret in the near future.
    end of spoilers

Undead Unluck:spoilers:
    You gotta appreciate the irony that the only reason the main characters are getting stronger is because the antagonists' passive existence is allowing for that growth and evolution to take place to begin with. I also appreciate the fact that Soul, unlike other villains, isn't a villain who underestimates the potential of his adversaries and flat-out admits the heroes will win if the Master Rules themselves don't adapt to the situation. Disrupting communication itself to prevent the Union from conveying their newfound knowledge about Soul manipulation as well as having one of their stronger members infiltrate their base and plan the assassination of the only other member of their team that has intimate knowledge of souls. was a brilliant move.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-17-2024 at 10:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: spoilers:
    There's something quite funny to me about four of the five elders transforming into terrifying monsters from japanese mythology and folklore, and then the last one is justa flat out sandworm. Also, there's something deeply unpleasant and uncanny about all of them. Given that they'e going this far to destroy Vegapunk's recording, I wonder why they don't inform Im so that he can nuke the island. I'm guessing he's not the kind of person you can just ask to act. And I wonder how strong these guys are compared to Yonko pirates and admirals.

And yeah, Zoro finally beating Lucci because Sanji unintentionally pissed him off is hilarious... and a bit sad.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    Nana's final act to give her grandson a small chance at redemptioni is profoundly sad. She sacrificed her own happiness and life to protect her family. But that sacrifice brought nothing but pain. Not that Kotaro's heinous actions are her fault, but her gamble didn't pay off. Really looking forward to Deku being confronted by Tenko's darkest day.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Spy x Family: spoilers:
    We see how much Anya's benefitted from the physical training from Yor, and just how well that she's learned to pick up on contextual clues from vague hints in people's thoughts. She's also quick to realize that she has to be more subtle with her mind-reading. And Loid, you just needlessly just added to your stress by getting involved. I was really shocked that Anya opened up and told Damian that she could read minds, but maybe this is an subconscious indication that she might be ready to tell those that she trusts about her secret in the near future.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Being fair to Loid, without him Anya would've dropped out in the first contest. After that he was just stressing himself out. But it's really nice that she's improved in multiple areas and for a moment at least felt comfortable enough to reveal her secret to Damian. I hope she can feel that comfortable with her parents soon too.
    end of spoilers

RuriDragon: Gah! This series is so cute and wholesome in a mundane way! I love it!
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 03-17-2024 at 01:52 PM.

dragonforce and 40k is a combo i didn't know i needed until now.