Page 896 of 967 FirstFirst ... 396796846886892893894895896897898899900906946 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 14495
  1. #13426
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Came across a new manga series called Mashle.

    It's literally what you would get if crossed Harry Potter and One Punchman.

    This is so dumb but kind of charming.

  2. #13427
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Came across a new manga series called Mashle.

    It's literally what you would get if crossed Harry Potter and One Punchman.

    This is so dumb but kind of charming.
    Yeah, Mashle's cool. It's what I would do if I wrote Harry Potter so I took to it quick.

  3. #13428
    Astonishing Member Lord Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I really would have enjoyed this more had they not continuously referred to these things as 'Lee's techniques', and there wasn't the stage magic at the end.

    Interesting to watch, though. I didn't know the oblique/deep water kick was being used in MMA these days. Thanks - passed some time.
    I'd highly recommend Ip Man 4, by the way. It has the second best fights in the series after Ip Man 3, and is easily the best movie in the series.

  4. #13429
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I really would have enjoyed this more had they not continuously referred to these things as 'Lee's techniques', and there wasn't the stage magic at the end.

    Interesting to watch, though. I didn't know the oblique/deep water kick was being used in MMA these days. Thanks - passed some time.
    i'd binge some of the vids for this channel if you are on lockdown. good channel for novices to learn the ins and outs of boxing and mma.

    also, if it makes you feel better, this is one of like......2 vids on the channel featuring lee.

  5. #13430
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,240

    Default

    Some slight Re3 REMake Spoilers

    spoilers:

    Nemesis is after Jill from they very start of the game and makes one hell of an entrance, namely, breaking through Jill's door, kicking her ass and forcing you to run for your life through the apartments to escape him.

    And that's just the start of things.

    Jill later rams him with a car off a parking garage which causes an explosion on him. This barely slows him down. Carlos pimps in and blasts him with a rocket launcher, flat out, in a cutscene and it only stuns him long enough for them to run.

    A lot of other crazy stuff happens too. Including revisiting the police station of all places!
    end of spoilers

    Nemesis Gonna Give It To Jill!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  6. #13431
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,657

    Default

    This video is cannon to TTS and has the voice actor who will be doing Guilliman answering questions in character


  7. #13432
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    This video is cannon to TTS and has the voice actor who will be doing Guilliman answering questions in character

    rowboat has a eldar girlfriend.

    this is canon to me.

    fight me.

  8. #13433

  9. #13434
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    rowboat has a eldar girlfriend.

    this is canon to me.

    fight me.
    Guilliman x Yvraine forever

  10. #13435
    Mighty Member FistofIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    New chapter of Kengan Omega is out. I find myself liking Raian more and more. This was a nice calm before the storm chapter.

  11. #13436
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    New chapter of Kengan Omega is out. I find myself liking Raian more and more. This was a nice calm before the storm chapter.
    Nice to see confirmation of the biggest boi coming back.

  12. #13437
    Mighty Member FistofIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Nice to see confirmation of the biggest boi coming back.
    Yeah that has me hype. I hope he gets an epic fight.

    Also thanks for recommending Mashle. It’s a blast.

  13. #13438
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Yeah that has me hype. I hope he gets an epic fight.

    Also thanks for recommending Mashle. It’s a blast.
    Haha, it's so dumb. What a fun series.

  14. #13439

  15. #13440
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    I'll take 'Unexpected crossovers' for 200, Alex

    https://www.polygon.com/2020/4/2/212...illa-crossover

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •