Page 2430 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 1430193023302380242024262427242824292430
Results 36,436 to 36,448 of 36448

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I'm presuming Preecha is Joe's student...but what a swerve it would be if she's repping Hwa Jai - aka "who?"

I don't actually have faith in most SW related stuff atm but I like the poster.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I admit, if a pal of mine pulled off that of kind of thing, I'd slowly be seriously evaluate if I want to them to remain pals.

But that's sitcoms for ya.

Fantastic Member

Mother's Basement on Akira Toriyama's legacy:

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i understand why jay-z didn't let his cousin borrow some cash.

my uncle borrowed 200 bucks from us for.......something. i dont know. he was suppose to pay use back saturday but he said the bank messed up his check so he can't take money out until wednesday (rolls eyes). so i'm gonna have to go without getting paid because my uncle is a greedy flake.

sometimes, the people who do you the most dirty is family.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i understand why jay-z didn't let his cousin borrow some cash.

my uncle borrowed 200 bucks from us for.......something. i dont know. he was suppose to pay use back saturday but he said the bank messed up his check so he can't take money out until wednesday (rolls eyes). so i'm gonna have to go without getting paid because my uncle is a greedy flake.

sometimes, the people who do you the most dirty is family.
    Ugh, that is lousy. Sorry bout it, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Ugh, that is lousy. Sorry bout it, man.
    if he doesn't pay back the money, i will be the one to chew his old ass and tell him he aint getting another dime from us. my mom might be that kind about it but i'm not. for me, if you say you are gonna do something, you do it. one of my so-called "friends" tricked me into getting a cell phone in my name but he would own it. and he promised to pay the bill. i had a 300 dollar bill sent to my house and it pissed my mom off something fierce. its been damn near 20 years since then and he still hasn't paid it back. and he likes to show off all of his nice clothes and fancy cars.

since then, i've been anal about loaning folks money who claim they will pay it back.

Yeah, I'll support ya on that notion. It's truly something grating when it happens.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if a friend of mine is secretly seething for pre-ordering the Battlefront Classic Collection without considering...Everything that could go wrong. He was mostly excited of playing it with me cause he let me share his account so I got access to his library.

...And lo and behold, it's an utter disaster. Of course, he sold his copy of Tekken 8 cause he got bored so...He's lousy handling money.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yeah, I'll support ya on that notion. It's truly something grating when it happens.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if a friend of mine is secretly seething for pre-ordering the Battlefront Classic Collection without considering...Everything that could go wrong. He was mostly excited of playing it with me cause he let me share his account so I got access to his library.

...And lo and behold, it's an utter disaster. Of course, he sold his copy of Tekken 8 cause he got bored so...He's lousy handling money.
    sounds a raw deal. i wish i could play T8, even though it doesn't have my boy bob in it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sounds a raw deal. i wish i could play T8, even though it doesn't have my boy bob in it.
    Oh yeah...

I know it's impossible but I wish Michelle would actually return... T~T
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; Yesterday at 04:33 PM.

Sand Land Demo is out

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel