Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Thanks all!

Next time on Death Battle is...

spoilers:
    Po from Kung Fu Panda vs. Iron Fist.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

saw that coming the second RBWY was involved again

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    saw that coming the second RBWY was involved again
    You saw the next time coming the second RWBY was involved again?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

thought you were talking about tomorrow's video since it hasn't had it's general release yet, but now I can read your spoiler without regret, and yeah I agree

Well damn.

That was entertaining.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Next time on Death Battle is...

spoilers:
    Po from Kung Fu Panda vs. Iron Fist.
    end of spoilers

When you have to find a way to keep the money coming in. No matter how pants on head retarded the matchups are becoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkula View Post
    When you have to find a way to keep the money coming in. No matter how pants on head retarded the matchups are becoming.
    Yeah, I'm just wondering how Death Battle will be affected now that AT&T and Warner Bros. is trying to sell off Rooster Teeth.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Nah, the reason for this is because this season is the "most fan-demanded match-ups" for 10 years of episodes. Problem is that sometimes the most fan-demanded match-ups are good ones, but sometimes they're ridiculous stomps, or involve SCPs, Creepypastas, or Youtubers.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Nah, the reason for this is because this season is the "most fan-demanded match-ups" for 10 years of episodes. Problem is that sometimes the most fan-demanded match-ups are good ones, but sometimes they're ridiculous stomps, or involve SCPs, Creepypastas, or Youtubers.
    Youtubers?

Yeah, they're running out of ideas.

Extraordinary Member

1.The R word is a slur
    2. Po vs Iron Fist is actually a fairly logical match up. Both are Kung fu warriors with an association with Dragons

BANNED

1. Been used for as long as I can remember describing morons on and off this site.

2. Fan demanded? While we've yet to get a Kenshin vs Samurai Jack fight? Bah.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Ya that word's been found to be lacking for a few years now. Got no power to stop anyone from saying it though, just know that before you use it in a more serious setting or w/e.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie