Page 857 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 35775780784785385485585685785885986086186790795713571857 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 37005

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...He certainly seems surprised Vader threw him down that shaft.

And again, Rise of Skywalker is becoming like the diet coke version of Dark Empire as more explanation is being posted.
    Honestly, I just prefer to look at it as the series ending at episode 6.

Legends got de-canonized and I sure as heck don't see Disney Wars as canon, so that leaves us with the first six movies and the clone wars shows.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Also, it turns out that the ship pilots on Exegol during the final battle of episode 9 were all brainwashed slaves now: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidip.../#3907a7b8231e

Just an fyi.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Legends got de-canonized and I sure as heck don't see Disney Wars as canon, so that leaves us with the first six movies and the clone wars shows.
    Fair enough. I personally just shrug and say "oh well, that's what we got."

Meanwhile, actually following the Pili Fantasy series on Netflix.

....For a hand puppet show, it's literally bloody amazing.

Hey now, to be fair, the Disney-Marvel comics are pretty good, as is Rebels and the Mandalorian. Not to mention Fallen Order. I'm not arguing that the new trilogy is a flop (because frankly, it is), just saying that the supplemental canon material has been consistently good even if the films aren't.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-10-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Hey now, to be fair, the Disney-Marvel comics are pretty good, as is Rebels and the Mandalorian. Not to mention Fallen Order. I'm not arguing that the new trilogy is a flop (because frankly, it is), just saying that the supplemental canon material has been consistently good even if the films aren't.
    i only really liked rebels for a handful of things, namely vader, the clone troopers, asoka's return, maul vs. obi-wan, and of course, thrawn. the main cast just rubbed me the wrong way.

but yeah, i will agree we got some good side stuff but i will pretend legends is still canon, where the characters i love are still awesome and interesting.

also, caught up with doctor who this weekend.

i'm gonna stay away from it for a while, at least until they get a new show runner.

Astonishing Member

They never tell you what the way is, exactly, only ideas that represent it.

I will tell you.

What is the way?

I am the way. I embody it in every breath I take.

So, you are in fact praising me, when you praise that series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, caught up with doctor who this weekend.

i'm gonna stay away from it for a while, at least until they get a new show runner.
    Also, welcome back. Something something nice to see you, something something.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Also, welcome back. Something something nice to see you, something something.
    something something, thanks, something something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    something something, thanks, something something.
    Hmm....

Know what. I'm actually going to do something slightly different, since this actually relates to an experiment in my Personal/Philosophical development class.

I have been trying to be more expressive of praise and compliments, since....Well, it's not something I do. It's implied by my acknowledging your presence in a less than monotone manner.

But, alas. Here we are.

So. It is nice to see you, MOR. I'm glad you're feeling better and seem to be doing alright.

...That was very unpleasant. I need to go lay down.

BANNED

Nah the Disney squeals aren't good, but I think it's honestly pretty childish to refuse to accept them as canon. Weather we like it or not they are canon.

Let's be honest Star Wars fans got what the deserved with the Disney sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Nah the Disney squeals aren't good, but I think it's honestly pretty childish to refuse to accept them as canon. Weather we like it or not they are canon.

Let's be honest Star Wars fans got what the deserved with the Disney sequels.
    It's all good man!

Hey now, to be fair, the Disney-Marvel comics are pretty good, as is Rebels and the Mandalorian. Not to mention Fallen Order.
    Haven't checked out the comics or rebels, but I've been hearing good things about Mando. Still not getting Disney Plus, but I'm glad Mando's sticking the landings.

Fallen Order was awesome I agree.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

My opinions of the Disney Trilogy are that TFA was okay, TLJ was great, and TROS was neither of the previous two things.

Rebels was overall okay, and had some of the best moments of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    My opinions of the Disney Trilogy are that TFA was okay, TLJ was great, and TROS was neither of the previous two things.

Rebels was overall okay, and had some of the best moments of the franchise.
    I'm almost the reverse for the first two: TFA was good, TLJ was okay, TROS was neither of the previous two and Rogue One was entertaining.

Also, there seems to be a lot of concern among the fandom that Kathleen Kennedy is going to be fired by Disney's new CEO.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.