Page 692 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 19259264268268868969069169269369469569670274279211921692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 36799
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

...Okay, I know this continues to show how I don't read any recent Batman works but...What? -_-
    that better be a fuckin' training sim or they are mind controlled or some ****.

I mean, even if it was a legitimate feat the impact of something moving that fast connecting with her fist/foot would have turned the limb to pulp.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that better be a fuckin' training sim or they are mind controlled or some ****.
    Probably those options but...It's still three goddamn speedsters. And from Selina of all people (not to knock on her but if Bruce did it, then I would have shrugged cause that'll be typical Batman craziness but...Nope. Like what, does hanging out with Bruce that long let you share his BS aura?).

What the hell have I been ignoring lately? This makes Batman vs Reverse Flash less crazy because at least the latter wrecked the former.

Probably those options but...It's still three goddamn speedsters. And from Selina of all people (not to knock on her but if Bruce did it, then I would have shrugged cause that'll be typical Batman craziness but...Nope. Like what, does hanging out with Bruce that long let you share his BS aura?).

What the hell have I been ignoring lately? This makes Batman vs Reverse Flash less crazy because at least the latter wrecked the former.
    thank god i've been reading "house of X" and "powers of X".

sassy sinister makes anything better.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

thank god i've been reading "house of X" and "powers of X".

sassy sinister makes anything better.
    I heard good things.

...God damn, I need to get back to comics. Work is sapping my hours.

Extraordinary Member

...Okay, I know this continues to show how I don't read any recent Batman works but...What? -_-
    Context: The Flashes are being mindcontroled by someone who is not adept at using their full powers. So it's likely that they aren't capable of going at full Flash speed.

Their reaction speed is also likely only at normal human speed, which is why Catwoman was able to pull off the "Let him run into my foot" strategy

I heard good things.

...God damn, I need to get back to comics. Work is sapping my hours.
    sassy sinister is best sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Context: The Flashes are being mindcontroled by someone who is not adept at using their full powers. So it's likely that they aren't capable of going at full Flash speed.

Their reaction speed is also likely only at normal human speed, which is why Catwoman was able to pull off the "Let him run into my foot" strategy
    That. Also, this apparently allowed Bruce to defeat Superman by whispering in Selina's ear, and then suddenly whistling... Yeah...

Also, I read some spoilers regarding Joker, which lead to one very important question:

spoilers:
    Is this version of Gotham City going to be protected by the Rainbow Batman?
    end of spoilers

BANNED

So one thing that bugs me about Jim Cornette, is what's excuse for an arena full of people chearing for whoever he's trashing? Does he just not adress it and hope no one notices, or does he try and and come up with an excuse to dismiss the crowd reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    So one thing that bugs me about Jim Cornette, is what's excuse for an arena full of people chearing for whoever he's trashing? Does he just not adress it and hope no one notices, or does he try and and come up with an excuse to dismiss the crowd reaction.
    jim is a wrestling historian, which is both a positive and a negative about him. he understands what makes wrestling popular in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, but he can't get out of that mindset, thus is so set in his ways that he doesn't understand why fans like what they like. like how he didn't understand why kevin owens (steen) was popular and believe he would never be a draw.

ironic since him and russo hate each other for the same reasons.

BANNED

jim is a wrestling historian, which is both a positive and a negative about him. he understands what makes wrestling popular in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, but he can't get out of that mindset, thus is so set in his ways that he doesn't understand why fans like what they like. like how he didn't understand why kevin owens (steen) was popular and believe he would never be a draw.

ironic since him and russo hate each other for the same reasons.
    I get that but I'm asking what his argument is, when it comes to people he dosn't like getting big reactions from the crowd? Does he even adress it at all?

I get that but I'm asking what his argument is, when it comes to people he dosn't like getting big reactions from the crowd? Does he even adress it at all?
    if cornette doesn't understand it, he doesn;t like it. if he don't like it, it won't draw.

simple as that.

BANNED

if cornette doesn't understand it, he doesn;t like it. if he don't like it, it won't draw.

simple as that.
    So he pretty much ignores the crowd reactions then?

So he pretty much ignores the crowd reactions then?
    sigh. sad but true. cornette is very stuck in his ways, which makes him sound so out of touch. he doesn't like it when wrestler break kayfabe.

Extraordinary Member

Today marks the end of an era. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is airing it's series finale as I type