Page 304 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 2042542943003013023033043053063073083143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 36875

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Dragonquest 11 is way better than it has any right being, don't think there's any series out there that's managed to retain as much soul as it has over this many installments
    Gran Turismo.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    International:

I'm going to place a bet that the two new characters shown in the trailer are Mysterio and Hydro-Man
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Calling it now.

Mysterio is setting up all those incidents and solving them to make himself look like a hero.

Since there are multiple elemental figures I don't think that the water one is Hydro-man.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'm going to place a bet that the two new characters shown in the trailer are Mysterio and Hydro-Man
    Mysterio was confirmed a while ago(they even adapted the fishbowl! THE FISHBOWL!!). But the way some plot synopsis has been, it could or could not be Hydro-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Calling it now.

Mysterio is setting up all those incidents and solving them to make himself look like a hero.

Since there are multiple elemental figures I don't think that the water one is Hydro-man.
    I think so too.

The other elementals outside of Hydroman could just be illusions that Mysterio created.

In Dragon Ball gaming news: Super Dragon Ball Heroes will be arriving stateside for the Switch in April, the second season of DB FighterZ is introducing Jiren, and a brand new Action RPG is in the works.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Also in other news, I'm comin' for you, Len.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

In other gaming news, my review of travis strikes again: no more heroes is live https://realotakugamer.com/welcome-b...-heroes-review

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Also in other news, I'm comin' for you, Len.
    Please. Your last game was a flop, and I have no doubt that March will be any different. And when you lie broken and penniless from your reckless investments and tarnished reputation, will you have my permission to be consumed.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

meanwhile, looks like happy hogan wants to get to know aunt may better.

not that i blame him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    meanwhile, looks like happy hogan wants to get to know aunt may better.

not that i blame him.
    I was personally kinda hoping that they'd skip the "aunt May is hot now" bit.

We get it. It was a neat nod to fan reactions in Civil War, by Homecoming it was overdone. Do other things with the character.

Everything else, how she and Peter work together at the beginning of the trailer I love.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

We get it. It was a neat nod to fan reactions in Civil War, by Homecoming it was overdone. Do other things with the character.

Everything else, how she and Peter work together at the beginning of the trailer I love.
    i hadn't seen homecoming yet, so i wouldn't know. i'm just happy for happy. the guy deserves a break.

yeah but these are the only movies Happy gets to be in anymore so one excuse for his screen time is as good as any I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Please. Your last game was a flop, and I have no doubt that March will be any different. And when you lie broken and penniless from your reckless investments and tarnished reputation, will you have my permission to be consumed.
    All my money comes from the Japanese. Everything else is just to instill you with a false sense of satisfaction.

Arx Inosaan