Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    IIRC they're going to introduce Mojo Jojo's son as an antagonist.

Which leads to the uncomfortable question... when did Mojo Jojo get laid and who's the mother?
    It should be noted that Mojo Jojo and his father are not monkeys in the script. Jojo senior was apparently Utonium's lab assistant who died and his son is like running for office and has a pet monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It should be noted that Mojo Jojo and his father are not monkeys in the script. Jojo senior was apparently Utonium's lab assistant who died and his son is like running for office and has a pet monkey.
    So, despite how it was advertised, this was never meant to be a legit continuation/sequel to PPGs, was it?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, despite how it was advertised, this was never meant to be a legit continuation/sequel to PPGs, was it?
    It seems like some kind of spiritual sequel and a reboot at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am now legally dead after reading this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The dialogue is pretty horrid, yeah.
    Shame really. Should've taken notes from Gotham and gone full HAM.

"I've walked in shadow my entire life... which is to say my particular existence is one defined with a lack of brightness as my time on this Earth is one filled with darkness and not light. For if you were to say that I, Mojo Jojo, am the individual who has experienced just the shade and who has not felt luminescence, you would be correct, because I Mojo Jojo, am the person that has only known blackness as opposed to glow for the period in which I have been alive."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

This is a joke, right? This is an excerpt from a fanfiction script. Please tell me that's what it is.
    Well, CW seems to get all their show writers from fanfiction. But not the actually talented fanfiction writers, but the low-tier, "let's make everything dark and gritty regardless of the tone of the series... Oh! And every character's gay regardless of pre-established sexual orientation. And secretly want to bone each other, regardless of their pre-established dynamics (i.e. Sephiroth and Cloud want to bang)" fanfiction writers.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Like the seventh episode of Superman & Lois, and spoilers:
    that reveal of Captain Luthor's real identity being a AU Johny Henry Irons aka a AU Steel was actually a good twist, and one that made sense.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-26-2021 at 03:31 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I’m always slightly amused that BBC News’ Science Editor is a Mr. H. Pym.

I mean it’s Hugh, not Hank, but just imagine if it weren’t.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    -snip for spoilers-
    Please put stuff like that spoiler tags. Some of us haven't seen it yet.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 05-26-2021 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I could come up with a better plot idea than that. I like the idea of Mojo originally being human, but the best way to handle it would have been to have Mojo [Mortimer Josephson] be Professor Utonium's lab assistant who comes in contact with a Chemical similar to Chemical X and it transforms him into a Monkey, Mojo Jojo, and he blames the Professor for what happened. Before the accident, he has a son, Jonathan Josephson, Jojo].

The son is raised by his mother since his father is now a supervillain trying to take over the city. Jojo has a crush on Blossom, but it is unrequited.

The Powerpuff Girls eventually put Mojo Jojo in jail and deal with the other villains enough to bring a semblance of normalcy to Townsville.

They grow up, give up crime-fighting, and have as normal a life as possible. Blossom leaves Townsville to go to college out of state, Buttercup completes a two-year program at a community college and becomes a Journalist with the Townsville Gazzette, Bubbles becomes a business owner, opening up a pet supply and grooming store, and volunteering at local animal shelters.

Jojo gets a degree in political science and eventually gets elected to the Townsville Town Council, with an eye on eventually becoming Mayor.

Professor Utonium continues his chemistry experiments, looking for a cure for the effects of the chemical that transformed Mojo, as well as having transformed or mutated others in the city over time. Most of whom are now locked up in prison or in hiding.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I could come up with a better plot idea than that. I like the idea of Mojo originally being human, but the best way to handle it would have been to have Mojo [Mortimer Josephson] be Professor Utonium's lab assistant who comes in contact with a Chemical similar to Chemical X and it transforms him into a Monkey, Mojo Jojo, and he blames the Professor for what happened. Before the accident, he has a son, Jonathan Josephson, Jojo].

The son is raised by his mother since his father is now a supervillain trying to take over the city. Jojo has a crush on Blossom, but it is unrequited.

The Powerpuff Girls eventually put Mojo Jojo in jail and deal with the other villains enough to bring a semblance of normalcy to Townsville.

They grow up, give up crime-fighting, and have as normal a life as possible. Blossom leaves Townsville to go to college out of state, Buttercup completes a two-year program at a community college and becomes a Journalist with the Townsville Gazzette, Bubbles becomes a business owner, opening up a pet supply and grooming store, and volunteering at local animal shelters.

Jojo gets a degree in political science and eventually gets elected to the Townsville Town Council, with an eye on eventually becoming Mayor.

Professor Utonium continues his chemistry experiments, looking for a cure for the effects of the chemical that transformed Mojo, as well as having transformed or mutated others in the city over time. Most of whom are now locked up in prison or in hiding.
    Damn making Professor Utonium an ******* is wrong, he was never an *******. the original cartoon series portrayed him as a good father to the girls. oh and Bellum with Professor Utonium Nah that's not right. If there's any person she would be with it would be the Mayor.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Damn making Professor Utonium an ******* is wrong, he was never an *******. the original cartoon series portrayed him as a good father to the girls. oh and Bellum with Professor Utonium Nah that's not right. If there's any person she would be with it would be the Mayor.
    Hell, the original show established that Utonium and Ms. Keene (the girls' teacher) were into each other.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Hell, the original show established that Utonium and Ms. Keene (the girls' teacher) were into each other.
    That's right. The writers of the Live Action Script really should have spent more time watching the original episodes.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I found some leaked footage of the CW Powerpuff Girl's pilot!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis