Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, had too much fun developing a storyline with created characters in a wrestling game.

Vegeta entered a tournament in the hopes of validating himself...And was destroyed in the first round by Hank Hill.

Outraged that a Earthling from Texas has beaten him, Vegeta demands a rematch, and Hank doesn't answer....So Vegeta begins a slander campaign in twitter of all things until Hank caved in...And destroys Vegeta again.

Then Vegeta despite being banned from twitter uses fake news to claim he beat Hank.

...I'm now intrigued to keep this storyline going.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Saw Into the Spider-Verse.

Yeah.

So.

Umm... you might recall how Spider-Verse 1 changed how animated films are made? So, this iterates on that and does some absolutely wild visual stuff that I am honestly still processing to some degree. It's an extremely good film, utterly stunning from moment to moment, a real testament to what you can do with animation.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, would highly recommend.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Saw Into the Spider-Verse.

Yeah.

So.

Umm... you might recall how Spider-Verse 1 changed how animated films are made? So, this iterates on that and does some absolutely wild visual stuff that I am honestly still processing to some degree. It's an extremely good film, utterly stunning from moment to moment, a real testament to what you can do with animation.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, would highly recommend.
    *Cough* Into the Spiderverse is the first one. The Sequel is Across the Spider-verse

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    *Cough* Into the Spiderverse is the first one. The Sequel is Across the Spider-verse
    My brain is still in pieces bro, shut up.

the new one is good, go see it.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

My brain is still in pieces bro, shut up.

the new one is good, go see it.
    Fairly sure it'll come out on Netflix, so I'll catch it at some point. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think his daughter had wood powers in the Apocalypse movie.
    It was more like some kind of mass animal influence ability.

Speaking of Spidey, the creative director of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 spoke about how the world map will be twice the size of previous games with the inclusion of Brooklyn and Queens, and clarified (for those that seemed to be a bit worried) that you can freely switch between Miles and Peter throughout the game, save for certain story missions.

Sony also teased plans of a LA Miles Morales movie and an animated Spider-Woman film.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Gotta say, when I tuned into Weekly Manga Recap I did not expect them to start the episode by talking about electric Ferret

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

gotta admit. i did enjoy the punisher's "king of killers" story more than i thought i would. seeing frank's life through the eyes of maria castle and seeing how his life was falling apart before that day in the park was thought provoking. i mean, we know the story but only from frank's POV. but seeing it all play out from her's shows that frank really was a natural born killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Fairly sure it'll come out on Netflix, so I'll catch it at some point. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Would strongly recommend seeing it in a theatre if you're so inclined. Movie pretty, screen should be big.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Would strongly recommend seeing it in a theatre if you're so inclined. Movie pretty, screen should be big.
    Sadly, theatre closed captioning is almost universally (haha) garbage. We gave up on theatres a while back.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Sadly, theatre closed captioning is almost universally (haha) garbage. We gave up on theatres a while back.
    Ah, that's a shame.

Extraordinary Member

Blue Exorcist: Pretty chill chapter compared to the past few months. Mostly it's the exorcists regrouping and reacting to the **** that's happened with Satan.

The important thing is that we're getting a long awaited reunion next chapter.