My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I have finished building my first computer, I can now cross that item off the bucket list

actually incredibly happy with how it turned out
    IMG_07181.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...my feeling is that Bane just won a Rumbles match, but I'm still trying to process that impossibility. O_o
    This means he must be up to lose soon
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I have finished building my first computer, I can now cross that item off the bucket list

actually incredibly happy with how it turned out
    IMG_07181.jpg
    Nice lookin' rig, what you running with?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    Most likely All for Shigaraki has to get rid of New Order completely to save himself. Probably because Horikoshi realized that giving All for Shigaraki New Order would leave an already-OP character so broken that there'd be no way for Izuku to win unless he pulled a level of Shonen hero BS that even the most forgiving reader would throw the manga down in disgust. Or, like I said for last week, he pulled a Shaman King and had All for Shigaraki win in the end.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Or this was the planned outcome all along. Horikoshi has succesfully flipped the reader's expectation by weakening All For Shigaraki to a more manageable power level instead of making him more powerful. And New Order will most likely go to some other person and they'll be an important player down the line.

I'm delightfully surprised by how this all went.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I've caught up with a few manga now.

Fire Force: The fights against the strong dopplegangers were a mixed bag. The Benimaru vs. Benimaru "fight" and the reasoning behind it was execellent. But the fight against Assault's doppleganger just got kind of weird. I got the joke but thought it dragged on too long. And I don't think that I'll ever actually root for Kuromaru so his fight wasn't very fun either. But this confrontation between Shinra, Sho and the Evangelist has me hooked, and the latest twist is really effective and punching you in the gut. Too bad Inca had to seemingly be sacrificed for it.

One Punch-Man: While everything is decidedly longer than in the original web comic (maybe a bit too long in places), the added and changed content is really good. The heroes come off as more capable and compotent than in the web comic without diminishing the Monster Association's Dragon level members, and all of the heroes have been much more fleshed out and given great character development. So it's overall a plus I'd say. And getting to see King just toy around with the helpless monsters with his sheer overwhelming presence is a delight.

Hajime No Ippo: Takamura's match against Keith Dragon didn't feel as intense as last to matches against weight class champions. It's still good overall, just not quite at the level of when he fought Brian Hawk or David Eagle. It's always nice to get an update on the others from Ippo's generation of boxers. Though I agree that Miyata needs to move to something. It'll be interesting to see how the Martinez and Woli match goes.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    This means he must be up to lose soon
    ...he's always up to lose, really. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Fantastic Member

Lost Ark is really hooking me right now
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So, there was like a meme about Baki that went around years ago, pointing at Yujiro's jaw muscles and saying "how do you train your jaw muscles to become visibly jacked?"

The most recent chapter finally answers that question.

Jack's "Bite Fu," is a wonderful source of comedy gold. I look forward to seeing him lose after a big brawl as usual.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
    But I ALWAYS skip the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nice lookin' rig, what you running with?
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800
    ASUS TUF 3080TI

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800
    ASUS TUF 3080TI
    Niiiiice. Gonna be set for a good while with them bad boys.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan