Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

One Piece: Well, Luffy just proved he can be called an equal of the Yonko. spoilers:
    Because clashing with a Yonko and causing the sky to split is hard to dispute. Also, Inuarashi and Nekomamushi took out Perospero and Jack... And that prick Orochi is still fucking alive! Why can't he just die?
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: Izuku gets a bath and some much-needed sleep while everyone else prepares for the next big arc.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    One Piece: Well, Luffy just proved he can be called an equal of the Yonko. spoilers:
    Because clashing with a Yonko and causing the sky to split is hard to dispute. Also, Inuarashi and Nekomamushi took out Perospero and Jack... And that prick Orochi is still fucking alive! Why can't he just die?
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: Izuku gets a bath and some much-needed sleep while everyone else prepares for the next big arc.
    spoilers:
    Orochi's still got one head left
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    end of spoilers

One Piece: I don't know about that. spoilers:
    The last two times we saw this phenomenon was basically two yonko greeting each other with an affirmation of their power, basically showing that they can pull out that level of power at the drop of a hat. Luffy has now stepped into that level, but only through pushing himself in a life and death battle that he's been on the losing end of when he's without back-up.

It's an impressive display for sure compared to his other peers. But I would hold off on calling Luffy the equal of a yonko until he actually beats a yonko.

Side note, I feel pity for Jack. Dude is the first character with a bounty in the billions and his only real victory was him unleashing a poison clound on the minks. Everywhere else he's been getting beat up a lot.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: Bakugo is still going to be loud, but seemingly less of a jackass towards Izuku. So good baby steps. I do like that Izuku couldn't sleep until he talk to All Might.

You know, I never realized that ReDestro looked like anime Dr. Doofenshmirtz until I saw a youtube thumbnail, and now I can't unsee it.

Makes me wonder if he has a fedora-wearing man with a platypus Mutation quirk as a mortal enemy.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

This upcoming anime from Madhouse and MAPPA looks pretty darn cool, at least animation-wise.

all Ill say about One Piece this week is that at least spoilers:
    Prospero
    end of spoilers finally got put down

Extraordinary Member

I have to admit, the idea that the fnal bad guy of One Piece is spoilers:
    also Kaguya
    end of spoilers is hilarious to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Thawne is weird.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

I have to admit, the idea that the fnal bad guy of One Piece is spoilers:
    also Kaguya
    end of spoilers is hilarious to me
    Maybe spoilers:
    Kaguya wants to be the big bad for longer than ten chapters and get some character development beyond "generic doomsday villain".
    end of spoilers
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Thawne is weird.
    Yes. Yes he is.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie