Page 618 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 11851856860861461561661761861962062162262866871811181618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 36799
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mistake #1 through 9
    Meh Disney have a decent track record with Star Wars tv shows. Hell even on the big screen they only have one actual bad film (even if the others arn't anything special). So don't think it's a mistake for some one to get excited. Trust me it's a scientific fact that autistic people are better judges of this kind of thing.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I heard Ming-Na Wen is going to be in this. That's more than enough reason for me to watch. Also, looks pretty good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

BANNED

So is it safe to say Zi-O is the most OP Kamen Rider ever?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...What's with the Vietnamese spam?

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Hilariously, the only video game I'm occasionally playing now is Mass Effect III Multiplayer with my wife (we play every day, but a few times a week, sure).

For my money, that remains one of the best multiplayer sides to a game ever created.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Hilariously, the only video game I'm occasionally playing now is Mass Effect III Multiplayer with my wife (we play every day, but a few times a week, sure).

For my money, that remains one of the best multiplayer sides to a game ever created.
    Is your wife able to get by without hearing the Banshee shrieks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Is your wife able to get by without hearing the Banshee shrieks?
    She's getting really good at checking her six between kills and while moving. She still misses them once in a while, but since for now she's exclusively playing Juggernaut when on Gold-level missions, it's not so big a deal. On Silver it's not so much of a problem, and she's pretty good at keeping her eye out for the insta-kill types.

Also, I occasionally give her a head's up with some frantic signing. 'Behind you!' Frigging Praetorians...man, Collectors are still the 'Difficulty level + 1/2' group.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 08-26-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Additionally, I tend to run around like a maniac killing all of the insta-kill types I can see (as well as Ravagers and Scions, the party-killers), so there's that.

Not to say she can't manage, but I have definitive priorities on targets when I play (also depending on what I'm playing and whether solo or with group).
    Why are we here?

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man is pretty bang-on for the character. Hilarious and serious at the same time.

Friendly.jpg

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Save the cat.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

It also has, as always, a nice shout-out to the odd friendship between Stephen Strange and Spider-Man. Some writers forget about that.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 08-26-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man is pretty bang-on for the character. Hilarious and serious at the same time.

Friendly.jpg

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

'Save the cat.'

'Dodge the bullet.'

It also has, as always, a nice shout-out to the odd friendship between Stephen Strange and Spider-Man. Some writers forget about that.
    Every good Spidey run should remember to not only have relationships with the usual Spidey-crew, but also the other heroes with whom he has a bond, like Stephen Strange, Johnny Storm, Matt Murdock, Tony Stark and apparently now Shang-Chi. And then just to troll him, Frank Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Every good Spidey run should remember to not only have relationships with the usual Spidey-crew, but also the other heroes with whom he has a bond, like Stephen Strange, Johnny Storm, Matt Murdock, Tony Stark and apparently now Shang-Chi. And then just to troll him, Frank Castle.
    Yeah, speaking of which, he should make an appearance in the next DD issue. Also, it would be nice if Matt and Peter knew each other's secret identity again.