Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, if MCU Loki is anything like Norse Mythology Loki, then

spoilers:
    Selfcest isn't really outside of Loki's wheelhouse. He's slept with a Jotunn (possibly a troll), who was apparently part snake and wolf, considering that she gave birth to Jormungandr the sea serpent and Fenrir the giant wolf. He also slept with a stallion in the form of a mare, got pregnant, and gave birth the eight-legged stallion Sleipnir.
    end of spoilers
    All I want, if this is what they're going for. Is a Thor in a wedding dress.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I Saw Fear Street Part 3: 1666 and I thought it was great. So here's my Fear Street ranking.

1 Fear Street Part 3: 1666

2 Fear Street Part 2: 1978

3 Fear Street Part 1: 1994

Overall, I thought it was a good horror trilogy.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

https://youtu.be/HUPFwrmgLvQ

For the Tolkien fans.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

My Hero Academia 320:

About what I expected. spoilers:
    The members of 1-A basically beating on Izuku with their special moves while he tries to escape. I wasn't expecting him to go all 'kill crazy' on them, but I was hoping he'd do a Mirio and show why they need to go home. Because I seriously doubt they'll be helpful against All For One or AFO-wielding Shigaraki. Also, real rich of Bakugou talking about Izuku seeing people as 'extras'.
    end of spoilers

One Piece 1019:

Sanji continues his battle against Queen, and I don't think Triceratops work that way, Oda. spoilers:
    But Franky still manages to beat Sasaki despite the fact that he can apparently spin his neck fringe fast enough to fly. Meanwhile, Luffy reveals to the Heart pirates that all he needs to from a Kaido beating and being dropped into the ocean to drown is meat. Also, Yamato has a, presumably mythical, zoan devil fruit as well that Kaido went through 'a lot of trouble' to get.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    What's wrong with that? I'd do me.
    The MunchKING never tried that with Nobody, but if he'd found a hot lady version...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

I have one very specific complaint (and few other negative comments that I'm not that interested in discussing) about Loki, which I generally thought was a fun show with a nice setup for the next ongoing big bad of the MCU.

spoilers:
    I loved the designs of the variant Lokis from the end of time. I was especially excited when I first saw Kid Loki, who looked like a prefect representation of the character Kieron Gillen's Journey into Mystery series, which is one of the best Marvel comics I've ever read. So I was rather disappointed that he did end up doing much really compared to the others, and besides nailing the characters' look he didn't really feel like the Kid Loki I'm familiar with.

I'm still glad that they included him, but I just wanted him to do a bit more in the episode.
    end of spoilers

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I have one very specific complaint (and few other negative comments that I'm not that interested in discussing) about Loki, which I generally thought was a fun show with a nice setup for the next ongoing big bad of the MCU.

spoilers:
    I loved the designs of the variant Lokis from the end of time. I was especially excited when I first saw Kid Loki, who looked like a prefect representation of the character Kieron Gillen's Journey into Mystery series, which is one of the best Marvel comics I've ever read. So I was rather disappointed that he did end up doing much really compared to the others, and besides nailing the characters' look he didn't really feel like the Kid Loki I'm familiar with.

I'm still glad that they included him, but I just wanted him to do a bit more in the episode.
    end of spoilers
    that's a fair comment.

Sooo apparently Cindy was having naughty dreams about Jaune back at Beacon.

Okay then.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Sooo apparently Cindy was having naughty dreams about Jaune back at Beacon.

Okay then.

...Seriously? Oh God, Japan, this fandom is already batshit insane with their shipping wars without you pouring more fuel into the fire.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I gotta agree with Beachhead here. What in the blue hell are these guys doing?

Though fists being superior to lasers always makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If you don't make out with your alternate universe self when the opportunity arises, can you really be said to be living?
    I regularly hold pan-dimensional narcissistic self-orgies with 5 other me’s.

Or at least that’s my story.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I regularly hold pan-dimensional narcissistic self-orgies with 5 other me’s.

Or at least that’s my story.
    So it's a Council of Ducks or a Council of...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

need some help from anyone who is really tech savy.

my computer has been randomly freezing up on me for a while now. this is a new computer i'm on and i've done everything i can to fix the problem: update the drivers, lessened my chrome process use, disk clean up, defrag, malwere checks. hell, i've even changed browers and it doesn't work. i've figured out that it's a problem with the windows 10 since a lot of other people are having the same problems. sadly, there is no fix or acknowledgement of the issue from MS, so all i can do is roll back and hope it works.

anyone got any other solutions for it?

Well this has gone full edge.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.