Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Upon revisiting the Witch: The Subversion the movie has def moved up in my ranking. I think now that I know what to expect the family/non-action stuff hit harder this time for me and it makes the non-family stuff hit harder too.

Also apparently the sequel to it is in post-production now so that's dope
    Loved that movie. Intrigued by the idea of a sequel but am a little cautious.

Also, I have been /bodied/ by my second jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

And now they're saying a third shot might be worth getting to protect from the delta variant, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah, I assume you’ve been Pfizer’d? The second one is apparently way worse than the first.

I was Oxford AZ. Second one was a breeze. First one hit me like a truck.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, I assume you’ve been Pfizer’d? The second one is apparently way worse than the first.

I was Oxford AZ. Second one was a breeze. First one hit me like a truck.
    Moderna for me. First shot was super mild, this one has me throwing up in the small hours of the morning.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Moderna for me. First shot was super mild, this one has me throwing up in the small hours of the morning.
    Sorry to hear, man.

Both of my shots left me feeling like I had pneumonia again (without the actual coughing and such - no, just the fever and nausea and chills were on the same level). But you're actually vomiting? Ooof.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yeah, Pfizer and Moderna are variations on a theme. But that’s rough, man. Get rested.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Sorry to hear, man.

Both of my shots left me feeling like I had pneumonia again (without the actual coughing and such - no, just the fever and nausea and chills were on the same level). But you're actually vomiting? Ooof.
    My first made me feel like I had intense flu coupled with violent shaking. Not shivers, like you would expect from a fever, but uncontrollable convulsions. All of which finished within a day of the jab.

Second jab? Nothing, except maybe that sort of tinny, nasal buzz you get sometimes in your sinuses when you have a severe cold coming but it’s not there yet.

My first made me feel like I had intense flu coupled with violent shaking. Not shivers, like you would expect from a fever, but uncontrollable convulsions. All of which finished within a day of the jab.
    Ugh, that's miserable.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Man, that's rough, dude. Hopefully it won't last very long.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Still wondering if I'm lucky or expecting to feel like crap weeks after my second shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Still wondering if I'm lucky or expecting to feel like crap weeks after my second shot...
    Plenty of people have zero effects. I imagine that in 10 years there'll be a study released that explains why, but right now there's no way to predict how people will react.

C'est la vie; I got hit hard, but I regret nothing! ^_^
    Why are we here?

*reads Kengan Omega 119*

Manhandled. Yeah, that's what happens when spoilers:
    a non-grappler gets grappled by an expert.
    end of spoilers
    Why are we here?

And now WWE has released Bray Wyatt. I swear to various non-specific gods that this company is determined to eat itself alive.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

And now WWE has released Bray Wyatt. I swear to various non-specific gods that this company is determined to eat itself alive.
    I'm really hoping he asked for his release. I've heard he has some personal issues, so maybe he's stepping away to deal with them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm really hoping he asked for his release. I've heard he has some personal issues, so maybe he's stepping away to deal with them.
    I dunno, maybe. I do think he’s been getting really pissed at the way he was being (not) used.

I know that when they did the zombie lumberjack match a few months ago he tweeted something like “Missing me yet? #zombies”

But is it pulling an Activision-Blizzard?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan