Page 1620 of 1662 FirstFirst ... 62011201520157016101616161716181619162016211622162316241630 ... LastLast
Results 24,286 to 24,300 of 24919
  1. #24286

    Default

    With Forspoken and Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Square has two isekai games coming out in 2022.

  2. #24287

  3. #24288
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    4,989

    Default

    Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest has gotten an anime announcement.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  4. #24289
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,979

    Default

    Okay, I saw a trailer recently for a videogame that looked adorable! But I can't seem to find it - it was less a gameplay reveal trailer and more a story reveal trailer. Basically a dragon on a mountain raised a girl who story wise might've been the daughter of some hero? And the dragon might be the mao-sama/demon lord or something? But the whole trailer was cute in a cute little style so if anyone who knows games better could find it so I could watch it again that'd be great. Please?

  5. #24290
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    4,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Okay, I saw a trailer recently for a videogame that looked adorable! But I can't seem to find it - it was less a gameplay reveal trailer and more a story reveal trailer. Basically a dragon on a mountain raised a girl who story wise might've been the daughter of some hero? And the dragon might be the mao-sama/demon lord or something? But the whole trailer was cute in a cute little style so if anyone who knows games better could find it so I could watch it again that'd be great. Please?
    Is this what you're talking about?

    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  6. #24291
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Is this what you're talking about?
    YES! Thank you!
    Kept searching and managed to find the one with the English subtitles I saw before:

  7. #24292

  8. #24293
    JUST DO IT?!?! Postmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    I hadn't realized Anderson Silva was boxing now, a neat KO even against someone who probably shouldn't have been there

    https://streamable.com/l6obql
    Last edited by Postmania; 09-11-2021 at 09:58 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

  9. #24294
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I hadn't realized Anderson Silva was boxing now, a neat KO even against someone who probably shouldn't have been there
    He was just tired and Silva helped him out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  10. #24295
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    It says a 'Once in a Lifetime adventure' yet you can play the game over and over again. Marketing can be too clever for it's own good sometimes. Nice graphics though.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  11. #24296
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It says a 'Once in a Lifetime adventure' yet you can play the game over and over again. Marketing can be too clever for it's own good sometimes. Nice graphics though.

  12. #24297
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It says a 'Once in a Lifetime adventure' yet you can play the game over and over again. Marketing can be too clever for it's own good sometimes. Nice graphics though.
    You can, but as soon as you start the second playthrough, it triggers an assassin to come and hunt you down.

  13. #24298
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Watched a man make a sausage out of skittles.

    ...It was bizarre.

  14. #24299
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You can, but as soon as you start the second playthrough, it triggers an assassin to come and hunt you down.
    Like this?

    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  15. #24300
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Watched a man make a sausage out of skittles.

    ...It was bizarre.
    I like my Italian Sausage Sweet, but not that sweet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •