Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    Last night was the two year anniversary of when my mom died. I'm really bummed out and still not over it because she was relatively young when she passed, and I feel it could have been prevented had I been there.
    I can emphasize, and I'm also sorry for your loss. Just remember that you need to take care of yourself. It's understandable to morn the loss of a loved-one, but don't let the pain of that loss keep you from living your life as best you can.

Take care.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ever feel like you’re out of your weight class?

Just reading some pages online of current Iron Man.

Tony’s facing Michael Korvac. That’s enough of a power-gap to start with.

Korvac has minions in Blizzard, Unicorn and Controller, three frequent Iron Man villiains. So the power-gap is stretching.

But it’s OK, because there’s another Avenger on-hand to help.

Hellcat.

Well, that’ll help.

What. In The Blue Hell. Is Hellcat. Supposed to Do. Against Korvac?!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Korvac has minions in Blizzard, Unicorn and Controller, three frequent Iron Man villiains. So the power-gap is stretching.

Hellcat.

Well, that’ll help.

Hey! Hellcat managed to outlast Thanos in a battle for the cosmic cube*. Show some respect.

*very loose interpretation of events
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

Sam and Dean literally just had a fist fight with God. LMAO, this show is blasphemous on every imaginable level.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Sam and Dean literally just had a fist fight with God. LMAO, this show is blasphemous on every imaginable level.
    Vine Mc Mahon Did it first.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Vine Mc Mahon Did it first.
    are you speaking broken hardy?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Hellcat.

Well, that’ll help.

She's not there to actually help Tony in the battle. She's just there to lecture at Tony about his rich white male privilege while he's laying broken and bruised on the ground afterwards.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Does God have an Iron Jaw?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Interesting factoids that about Inuyasha and Yashahime:

- Moroha has apparently been living with Koga's clan ever since her parents disappeared. I can only imagine how pissed Inuyasha will be over him raising their kid when he gets back.

- Some aspects of the movies are canon, such as how the Sacred Tree came to be and the prologue of the third movie with Toga (Inu and Sessh's dad). So'unga is apparently canon as well, but he is still sealed away. Fun stuff.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Interesting factoids that about Inuyasha and Yashahime:

- Moroha has apparently been living with Koga's clan ever since her parents disappeared. I can only imagine how pissed Inuyasha will be over him raising their kid when he gets back.

- Some aspects of the movies are canon, such as how the Sacred Tree came to be and the prologue of the third movie with Toga (Inu and Sessh's dad). So'unga is apparently canon as well, but he is still sealed away. Fun stuff.
    Oof, I suppose that means Kagome's whole "I clearly trust you, but I'm going to put a new set of subjugation beads on you just because, lulz" is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Oof, I suppose that means Kagome's whole "I clearly trust you, but I'm going to put a new set of subjugation beads on you just because, lulz" is canon.
    No, it's not. The movies themselves are only canonical to the anime, not the manga. The parts about how the Sacred Tree was created and how it sends people through time (as detailed in the first movie) and the added details about how Toga died saving Izayoi and Inuyasha (and how Izayoi was killed by Takemaru, then resurrected) are considered part of manga(and Yashahime's) canon by Rumiko, but not the actual plots of the movies. So'unga is also confirmed to exist in manga canon, but he was never released like in the movie.

Rumiko also heavily supervised the movies and helped write out the stories, but like Oda and his contributions to the recent One Piece films, she doesn't consider them a part of the manga even if she was responsible for the script and plot.

Of course that does mean that Kagome putting the beads back on Inuyasha was either her idea or put in with her consent.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-12-2020 at 09:19 PM.

No, it's not. The movies themselves are only canonical to the anime, not the manga. The parts about how the Sacred Tree was created and how it sends people through time (as detailed in the first movie) and the added details about how Toga died saving Izayoi and Inuyasha (and how Izayoi was killed by Takemaru, then resurrected) are considered part of manga(and Yashahime's) canon by Rumiko, but not the actual plots of the movies. So'unga is also confirmed to exist in manga canon, but he was never released like in the movie.

Rumiko also heavily supervised the movies and helped write out the stories, but like Oda and his contributions to the recent One Piece films, she doesn't consider them a part of the manga even if she was responsible for the script and plot.

Of course that does mean that Kagome putting the beads back on Inuyasha was either her idea or put in with her consent.
    Ah, I gotcha. That makes sense.

To be slightly fair, the beads are a good contingency plan just in case Inu ever goes Demon Berserk again.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    are you speaking broken hardy?
    Shawn Michaels and GOD vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash 2006
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Shawn Michaels and GOD vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash 2006
    Yeah. D-Genesis X.