Page 898 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 39879884888889489589689789889990090190290894899813981898 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 36787
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

it's weird for me to watch "RE3" remake.

why? because jill looks like my best friend and I have to keep reminding myself that it's not her. lol

especially with all the ass shots.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Higanjima ...Cause I'm apparently gonna follow this ridiculous manga that tries to be Berserk.

Several chapters are devoted of Akira making it very clear he has to kill every infected human because all vampires must die, ultimately killing a young woman after so many people begged him not to kill her.

This week, he gives a friendly greeting and asks for the help of an elderly vampire he sorta befriended in an older arc....An arc that took place not long after his best friend became a vampire and Akira was willing to kill him (dude died in a heroic sacrifice at that arc's end).

...Akira is a moron the more this series progresses.

Black Clover: And the Berserk DNA of this series rears its head. spoilers:
    Dante requires Yami's Dark Magic(with its extradimensional qualities), William's World Tree magic and multiple Arcane Stage mages to create a Tree of Yggdrasil. With it, he plans to open the gateway to the Qliphoth, where the Devils reside, and have them invade Earth when the two realms merge. Dante also gives off a Kirei Kotomine vibe since he has apparently felt empty and unfulfilled no matter what he did and committing "evil" is the only thing that stimulates him at all. Meanwhile, a new Black Bull character is infiltrating the Spade Kingdom as a spy and trying to find out any information regarding the Triads' plans. The Black Bull may actually be the Vice Captain that was mentioned way back in Chapter 2.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

new one piece out.

i;ll just leave this here.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Just watched Birds of Prey.

Wow.

I’m......I’m not a fan. As far as entrees into the DCEU, it’s the lowest scoring for me.

They did a disservice to Montoya, Canary, and Cassandra Cain. Only Quinn and Huntress feel like their actual characters, and even Huntress is rough feeling (but recognizable and there at least).

Why not just do a Gotham City Sirens movie? Selena even has a young thief friend that Cain’s character pretty much was in this.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Just watched Birds of Prey.

Wow.

I’m......I’m not a fan. As far as entrees into the DCEU, it’s the lowest scoring for me.

They did a disservice to Montoya, Canary, and Cassandra Cain. Only Quinn and Huntress feel like their actual characters, and even Huntress is rough feeling (but recognizable and there at least).

Why not just do a Gotham City Sirens movie? Selena even has a young thief friend that Cain’s character pretty much was in this.
    honestly, the movie would've been better either as just a barely Quinn movie or a birds of prey movie.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's weird for me to watch "RE3" remake.

why? because jill looks like my best friend and I have to keep reminding myself that it's not her. lol

especially with all the ass shots.

"Different timeline, same results, eh Nemmy?"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

"Different timeline, same results, eh Nemmy?"
    I swear to escanor, she looks just like that. when I showed a pic of jill, she was like "I can see it".

then I told her "she has your ass".

she just said "she damn well better."

I swear to escanor, she looks just like that. when I showed a pic of jill, she was like "I can see it".

then I told her "she has your ass".

she just said "she damn well better."
    That is hilariously awesome.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

That is hilariously awesome.
    that's what I've been saying. it's like someone mo-capped her into the damn game.

"if you cosplay as her for me, I will love you forever."

"don't you already love me forever?"

"I know what I said, woman."

that's what I've been saying. it's like someone mo-capped her into the damn game.

"if you cosplay as her for me, I will love you forever."

"don't you already love me forever?"

"I know what I said, woman."
    If she's going to cosplay anyone, it might as well be one of the biggest badasses in the series.

Funny note though, Jill was apparently intended to have less sex appeal this time around.
    *Points Above*
    That didn't last long.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

If she's going to cosplay anyone, it might as well be one of the biggest badasses in the series.

Funny note though, Jill was apparently intended to have less sex appeal this time around.
    *Points Above*
    That didn't last long.
    considering how many ass shots they have of jill, that's a mission failed.

not complaining though.

Annnd the suffering continues. Between Touma and Subaru, I don't know who Fate hates more.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Annnd the suffering continues. Between Touma and Subaru, I don't know who Fate hates more.
    I only finished the director's cut of Re:Zero the other (I am so glad Subaru and the rest get to relax over in Isekai Quartet). Was this epilogue scene not in the original version of the episode?

Extraordinary Member

The final episod of MHA season 4 covered Endeavor's fight with the High-End Nomu called Hood. They ended right after his victory, which means that season 5 will pick up right after that moment. But we also get a after credit scene of Deku's dream meeting with the other vestiges of One For All.

That's a pretty cool way of doing that.

Also. Bones animated the hell out of that fight, and Endeavor can take a beating.