Page 124 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 24741141201211221231241251261271281341742246241124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 36776

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Thanks guys. Jeez, hope everything is going alright, Beadle.
    Yeah, the other thing doesn’t directly involve me or my family, but it’s not good.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    all hope for you and yours, sub.

meanwhile, my aunt called me to ask how to order my book.
    That wily lady just called you in the hope you’d give her a free copy, really. Don’t let her off the hook, man! Make. Her. Pay.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, the other thing doesn’t directly involve me or my family, but it’s not good.

That wily lady just called you in the hope you’d give her a free copy, really. Don’t let her off the hook, man! Make. Her. Pay.
    oh she's more than willing to pay. she wants to by 7 copies.

Astonishing Member

Glad she’s on the mend.

In the meantime, my wife was unexpectedly admitted to hospital today (well, technically yesterday here). She was doubled up in pain with severe diverticulitis. According to the doctors she’ll be there until at least Tuesday.

(Also something else horrible has been happening over the last few days, but details will not be forthcoming, at least for now.)
    Jeez, that sucks. I'm only vaguely familiar with that--through Brock Lesnar, honestly-- but I've gotten the impression it is not at all fun.

I'll leave you to the other matter, but I hope everything looks up for you.

Astonishing Member

all hope for you and yours, sub.

meanwhile, my aunt called me to ask how to order my book.
    I have a question: Why have I not been sent a free copy of your book, so that I may potentially give it a place of honor upon my bookcase?

There are two right answers. Impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I have a question: Why have I not been sent a free copy of your book, so that I may potentially give it a place of honor upon my bookcase?

There are two right answers. Impress me.
    because you have been slacking in your patronage to the church of the hentai god.

Well once again **** going down in the land of Chou.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well once again **** going down in the land of Chou.
    Hope everything gets better for you then!

Thanks yeah. My land lady has a problem. Her mentally unstable sister has been missing for two days now.

Also my new girl friend, long distance, we have been corresponding friends since 1998 (!we figured to give it a shot, as we known each other so long and she loves the games I made, one of my best rp buddies. So in a way flirting with my best friend.)

Well, she is currently homeless. Which, makes Chou upset. Really upset.

Glad she’s on the mend.

In the meantime, my wife was unexpectedly admitted to hospital today (well, technically yesterday here). She was doubled up in pain with severe diverticulitis. According to the doctors she’ll be there until at least Tuesday.

(Also something else horrible has been happening over the last few days, but details will not be forthcoming, at least for now.)
    Diverticulitis is what I had for a few years. It got so bad I had to have surgery. If it keeps recurring, she may want to speak to a GI surgeon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Thanks yeah. My land lady has a problem. Her mentally unstable sister has been missing for two days now.

Also my new girl friend, long distance, we have been corresponding friends since 1998 (!we figured to give it a shot, as we known each other so long and she loves the games I made, one of my best rp buddies. So in a way flirting with my best friend.)

Well, she is currently homeless. Which, makes Chou upset. Really upset.
    There are places a person can go for help when they are homeless, I hope she can find the help she needs. And I hope your landlady finds her sister safe.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Glad she’s on the mend.

I wish her a speedy recovery and I hope you can sort out this other trouble as well!

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

in a rare move of the E actually LISTENING to the fans, crown jewel has been canceled.
    Last edited by master of read; 10-14-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Astonishing Member

in a rare move of the E actually LISTENING to the fans, crown jewel has been canceled.

...Wait, this is legit? This sounds like trollage. Ignoring the crazy money from S.A.....I'm a bit surprised that North Korea would be the next choice, and the wording used to describe it in that tweet--Well, whatever. Good for them if true.

..Or was your trollage so subtle, I almost didn't sense it?

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...Wait, this is legit? This sounds like trollage. Ignoring the crazy money from S.A.....I'm a bit surprised that North Korea would be the next choice, and the wording used to describe it in that tweet--Well, whatever. Good for them if true.

..Or was your trollage so subtle, I almost didn't sense it?
    It's obviously a joke tweet.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis