My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

so I'd now wager that Kuma traded his life for the Toshi Toshi no Mi which saved Bonney

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Yeah.

Who couldn't respect Kuma's spirit after all this?

Man has been getting it *rough* and he was still managing to tank it and pull through while still being a solid guy.

Absolute champion.

....I'm worried that the next chapter is gonna be more downer stuff.

Although I am curious to see how him becoming a Warlord came about exactly. And I wonder if that and his current status are connected to that and Bonney to deal with her stuff.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Huh. Well good luck to him.

How the end result satisfies him.

Kaiju no. 8: #9: Yo, Kafka? I'm gonna kidnap your girl and turn her into my new host body. You're cool with that, right?

Kafka: Oh, like hell you will, you mother--!

#9:--Yeah, I thought you'd be cool with it. And I'm a fair eldritch monster. Imma compensate you with all of these awesome Evangelion-looking monstrosities for you and your friends to play with while I totally Kenjaku this bitch. Ta-ta!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Kaiju no. 8: #9: Yo, Kafka? I'm gonna kidnap your girl and turn her into my new host body. You're cool with that, right?

Kafka: Oh, like hell you will, you mother--!

#9:--Yeah, I thought you'd be cool with it. And I'm a fair eldritch monster. Imma compensate you with all of these awesome Evangelion-looking monstrosities for you and your friends to play with while I totally Kenjaku this bitch. Ta-ta!
    #9 is an asshole. Hopefully Mina can at least put up a fight against it and prevent this from being another total loss for humanity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Oh wow.........
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

What the hell, this actually looks okay.

It also really, really didn't need to be made, even if the dad from Kim's convenience is visually a pretty spot on Iroh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It was great!

Honestly, getting to meet and get photos with Janet Varney (Avatar Korra, the Sheriff from Stan Against Evil), Monica Rial (Bulma), Ryan Bartley (Rei Ayanami), Grey Delisle (Azula, Catwoman, Daphne), and Timothy Zahn (Thrawn) was just awesome.

Nephews/family got to meet more of the Avatar voice cast and even Ashley Eickstein (Asoka).

Though, the best swag outside the autographs might just be the art piece I got of an EZ8 Gundam from 08th MS Team that is absolutely beautiful. The artist parted with the display model and even signed it for me, he was awesome.
    That's quite the stacked lineup, no wonder you got the whole of the Brigade in there.

Also nice job snagging up the Gundam art. Was this a print the artist ran or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So, this is basically Post-Season 1 Omni Man trying to compensate for his refusal to subjugate Earth by conquering other realities and hoping that the Viltrumites will forget all about the Earth in his home dimension. Yeah, that tracks for his character at this point in time.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.