Page 123 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 23731131191201211221231241251261271331732236231123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 36872

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Have you guys seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy team for January’s relaunch?

Holy blue hell, Star Lord and Groot are out of their league, power-wise. It’s probably the single overall most powerful team ever in the Big 2 (outside of pre-Crisis DC), excluding temporary freak teams like the Infinity Watch or God Squad, or the lazy default of “any team with Sentry or Franklin”.

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Nova (I assume it’s effectively Nova Prime, cos Rider has the Worldmind at the moment)
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    The new OP female Quasar who’s already supposedly more powerful than Wendell was (see FemThor but with quantum bands)
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

That’s ridiculous. Clearly they decided the Annihilators on their own weren’t OP enough.
    Team Overkill, huh? I might just check this one out

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Holy blue hell, Star Lord and Groot are out of their league, power-wise. It’s probably the single overall most powerful team ever in the Big 2 (outside of pre-Crisis DC), excluding temporary freak teams like the Infinity Watch or God Squad, or the lazy default of “any team with Sentry or Franklin”.

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Nova (I assume it’s effectively Nova Prime, cos Rider has the Worldmind at the moment)
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    The new OP female Quasar who’s already supposedly more powerful than Wendell was (see FemThor but with quantum bands)
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

That’s ridiculous. Clearly they decided the Annihilators on their own weren’t OP enough.
    ...Why am I imagining them in a Saitama predicament, where they find not much challenges and proceed to feel increasingly bored as they bum around the galaxy?

Kawaii Moe Zombie Idol Rap Battle.
    Because Anime.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Because Anime.
    That was pretty awesome.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Because Anime.
    That was some slick rapping.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

SFdebris is reviewing "code of honor".

god help his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    SFdebris is reviewing "code of honor".

god help his soul.
    Well he merged with the internet to avoid Copyright ID claims so I think his soul is safe

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

Weird. The whole Annihilators thing didn't work out, partially because of the power ceiling - who provides a credible, non-contrived threat for these guys - and also because Bendis scooped up the Silver Surfer for one of his books immediately after the first mission they had.

Could be interesting, but who knows. The last time I checked into comics half these guys were dead lol

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

If all goes well, mom will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow. They're going to have her one a five day steroid regimen to help with her breathing and antibiotics to help with the coughing. She had a bout with pneumonia.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If all goes well, mom will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow. They're going to have her one a five day steroid regimen to help with her breathing and antibiotics to help with the coughing. She had a bout with pneumonia.
    Urgh. Sorry to hear that, and hope things keep going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Glad she’s on the mend.

In the meantime, my wife was unexpectedly admitted to hospital today (well, technically yesterday here). She was doubled up in pain with severe diverticulitis. According to the doctors she’ll be there until at least Tuesday.

(Also something else horrible has been happening over the last few days, but details will not be forthcoming, at least for now.)

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Urgh. Sorry to hear that, and hope things keep going well.
    Glad she’s on the mend.

In the meantime, my wife was unexpectedly admitted to hospital today (well, technically yesterday here). She was doubled up in pain with severe diverticulitis. According to the doctors she’ll be there until at least Tuesday.

(Also something else horrible has been happening over the last few days, but details will not be forthcoming, at least for now.)
    Thanks guys. Jeez, hope everything is going alright, Beadle.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

all hope for you and yours, sub.

meanwhile, my aunt called me to ask how to order my book.