Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    For those interested, Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect: Legendary is awesome. They've really changed a whole lot of the system, all for the better. It's exceptional, and the gameplay is far, far closer to that of the second and third games.
    Yea but no multiplayer reee.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea but no multiplayer reee.
    Three isn't going to be changed a whole lot anyway. No system changes, anyway. It's One that got all of the big changes, to make it more in line with the other two.

And if there was a new multiplayer, we'd all be starting from scratch. No thanks, that's a heck of a grind. I'm pretty happy going back to the old one, with the people who are still there (and new players all the time).

I'm just pretty happy with playing One again, and finding out once again how darned good it was...and how much better with the new combat/weapons, interface, etc.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Still playing on ME: Multiplayer, myself. Not so often, anymore, with Legendary out now. We're doing a lot of that.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Hm.. suppose it HAS been a minute since I've been through the trilogy. Bigger issue is the backlog I'm currently buried under.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so long as we all agree with one thing:

tali is best girl.

Wrex is best girl.

Arx Inosaan

I derailed from the ME remaster to go through Cyberpunk but I shall return to it after
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Jesus, as if this week wasn't depressing enough. But I am interested to see in how much power Maki has gained with this method.

Boku no Hero Academia: All Might reaffirms his status as Izuku's true father(and Inko's second husband) and proves he's a hero, quirkless or not though I'm getting major death flag vibes. Meanwhile, Izuku apparently hasn't practiced with his newest quirk and picking a hell of time to field test it against Nagant.

Black Clover: Yeah Magna, you've definitely proven that you have the hardest grit of all the Black Bulls, aside from Asta himself.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Hm.. suppose it HAS been a minute since I've been through the trilogy. Bigger issue is the backlog I'm currently buried under.
    Try each and every weapon out in ME 1. They've...rather changed them from the bland, identical guns they used to be.

Wrex is best girl.
    Natalya Shepard is best girl.
    Why are we here?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Wrex is best girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Try each and every weapon out in ME 1. They've...rather changed them from the bland, identical guns they used to be.

Natalya Shepard is best girl.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'll vote Etna!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Speaking of mass effect have my favorite video of pain

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.