Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post

He Lives!
    Didn’t they show us he lives in the post-credits scene at the end of S3?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Didn’t they show us he lives in the post-credits scene at the end of S3?
    It was never confirmed it was him to my knowledge. I heard rumors that this was because he wasn't sure he was coming back with his movie career possibly going places. I can't confirm if that was the reason. But this is a solid yes to him being alive with none of that ambiguity I dreaded at the end of last season. I was 80% sure he was coming back, but if life has taught me anything it's never take 20% for granted until you know one way or the other.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was some DBZ kinda **** right there.
    Please DBZ was never this stylish.

Dragonball stood on its foundation of poo jokes and food puns so the rest of the genre could evolve wings.

Question; is anyone else here still reading Shingeki no Kyojin?

Follow-up question if yes, what the hell is actually going on? I feel like I lost focus somewhere like... five or ten chapters ago and I have no idea what's happening any more.

spoilers:
    Like... Eren faked being against the bad guys and being tortured to get his friends to trust him so he could steal the power of the Ruling Titan because he was in love with Historia(?) or, at least, wanted her to not have to have it because... it will kill her/him to have it inside himself and now he's used that power to launch the Colossal Titan superweapon/army to lay waste to the rest of the world because... they put them on the island which they did because the Eldians or Marleyans (I forget which) had the power of the titans so the world locked them away on an island full of mindless titans to teach them that titans were bad and make them forget their own powers but the memories of the truth were in the spinal fluids of both Zeke... and Eren's... dad...(?) and by taking that fluid into oneself, you become a mindpuppet of Zeke whom he can turn into a titan at any time but Eren didn't because the little energy tree god girl disagreed with Zeke and now Eren has the power over all Titans...?
    end of spoilers

I feel like I must have missed something here because, well, 1) writing all that out makes me look like a crazy person and 2) I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

So... anyone still reading who can explain why... Eren is doing what he's doing?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Follow-up question if yes, what the hell is actually going on? I feel like I lost focus somewhere like... five or ten chapters ago and I have no idea what's happening any more.

spoilers:
    Like... Eren faked being against the bad guys and being tortured to get his friends to trust him so he could steal the power of the Ruling Titan because he was in love with Historia(?) or, at least, wanted her to not have to have it because... it will kill her/him to have it inside himself and now he's used that power to launch the Colossal Titan superweapon/army to lay waste to the rest of the world because... they put them on the island which they did because the Eldians or Marleyans (I forget which) had the power of the titans so the world locked them away on an island full of mindless titans to teach them that titans were bad and make them forget their own powers but the memories of the truth were in the spinal fluids of both Zeke... and Eren's... dad...(?) and by taking that fluid into oneself, you become a mindpuppet of Zeke whom he can turn into a titan at any time but Eren didn't because the little energy tree god girl disagreed with Zeke and now Eren has the power over all Titans...?
    end of spoilers

I feel like I must have missed something here because, well, 1) writing all that out makes me look like a crazy person and 2) I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

So... anyone still reading who can explain why... Eren is doing what he's doing?
    spoilers:

Okay so, here's how I understand it.

Eren's Titan, the Attack Titan, naturally has the ability to look into the memory's of everyone who used it. However, Eren figured out a way to use that to communicate with the other Attack Titans, to do some timey wimey keikaku bullshit.

Eren's stated motivation is that he believes the outside world were never let the island people live in peace, so he's using the Rumbling to kill them all. To accomplish this, he deceived Zeke to make him believe he was on board with Zeke's impotence plan.

However, there is currently a strong suspicion among the fandom that what Eren is actually trying to do is a Zero Requiem gambit, IE unite two factions who hate each other via becoming a threat so massive it forces them to work together

end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    spoilers:

Okay so, here's how I understand it.

Eren's Titan, the Attack Titan, naturally has the ability to look into the memory's of everyone who used it. However, Eren figured out a way to use that to communicate with the other Attack Titans, to do some timey wimey keikaku bullshit.

Eren's stated motivation is that he believes the outside world were never let the island people live in peace, so he's using the Rumbling to kill them all. To accomplish this, he deceived Zeke to make him believe he was on board with Zeke's impotence plan.

However, there is currently a strong suspicion among the fandom that what Eren is actually trying to do is a Zero Requiem gambit, IE unite two factions who hate each other via becoming a threat so massive it forces them to work together

end of spoilers
    i had completely forgotten the spoilers:
    time travelling memory visions bit
    end of spoilers even happened.

But from that it still seems that his motivations are somewhat unclear which makes me feel less stupid about not following it that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

It's all fairly simple really:

spoilers:
    Rest of the World: We're going to genocide that island.

Eren: They can't genocide us if we genocide them first.

Zeke: Bro, I thought we were all in on making everyone unable to have kids so we'd die out like the wretches that we are.

Eren: No, bro. That's dumb and you're dumb. Also, get theraphy. Now excuse me while I talk this pseudo goddess into helping me kill everyone in the mainland.

Eren's friends: Eren, no! Genocide is bad.

Eren: Eren, yes!
    end of spoilers
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's all fairly simple really:

spoilers:
    Rest of the World: We're going to genocide that island.

Eren: They can't genocide us if we genocide them first.

Zeke: Bro, I thought we were all in on making everyone unable to have kids so we'd die out like the wretches that we are.

Eren: No, bro. That's dumb and you're dumb. Also, get theraphy. Now excuse me while I talk this pseudo goddess into helping me kill everyone in the mainland.

Eren's friends: Eren, no! Genocide is bad.

Eren: Eren, yes!
    end of spoilers
    Got it, everything is clear now!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was some DBZ kinda **** right there.
    It reminds me more of Toriko, at least in terms of presentation.

Either way, it's stupid cool looking and impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It reminds me more of Toriko, at least in terms of presentation.

Either way, it's stupid cool looking and impressive.
    Yeah, Toriko literally did this trick but on a larger scale at the end of the series with his Leg Knife.

While Toriko had a lot of issues as a series, it really did scale very well for the most part.

Extraordinary Member

Been playing the latest Sakura Wars on PS4 recently.

The gameplay is pretty basic and it's not really difficult, but I rather enjoy being a bit zen as I drive a steam powered mech to mow down demon hordes.

The story and characters are really charming and the timed social interactions have given me some enjoyable and harmless micro-panic attacks.

It's a fun game.