Page 834 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 33473478482483083183283383483583683783884488493413341834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 36774
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh no kidding but it still seemed completely out of left field for Zordon to me. It just seems like something a PO'ed Doctor would do. Maybe it's just me.
    end of spoilers
    That's true.

But it was at least 10 000 years ago. Even Zordon can get pissed off I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That's true.

But it was at least 10 000 years ago. Even Zordon can get pissed off I guess.
    I can't say I completely blame him given the implied scale of the war.

So anyway! Ice Cream Time!

I guess they had to give her something, but hearing Neo laugh is a bit odd to me.

Either way, at least she's making friends.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

I guess they had to give her something, but hearing Neo laugh is a bit odd to me.

Either way, at least she's making friends.
    It's good that she's trying at least, considering that her partnership with Cinder isn't really working out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's good that she's trying at least, considering that her partnership with Cinder isn't really working out for her.
    Yeah, Cinder is just a terrible influence.

Is there a BlazBlue equivalent of Roman?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, I ended up rereading Higanjima and started looking at its sequel and....It's a really weird mess of a story.

It's horror then...It turns into a strange action story where certain characters will act like a dumbass in order to move forward the plot. And as before...How large is this damn island? The population is inconsistent as hell. Humans and vampires will die in droves but apparently both sides will still have enough people so the protagonists/antagonists can continue to kill dozens the next arc? For a self contained island, I'm just surprised they can keep having mooks when they honestly should run out of people by now.

And strangely, I like this one female character despite how she rarely does anything probably because the other prominent ones kinda earned my ire. Then again, she did try to kill a super vampire with an exploding pickup truck and that was honestly awesome as hell...I really hope she doesn't die in the future.

But I dunno. Higanjima and its sequel is a trainwreck that I just keep looking at because it's ridiculous enough to interest me.

Yeah, Cinder is just a terrible influence.

Is there a BlazBlue equivalent of Roman?
    Only Hazama and Tohru Adachi, unfortunately, they're both utter trolls and Hazama is infinitely more manipulative and cruel than Cinder and Salem could ever dream of being.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Only Hazama and Tohru Adachi, unfortunately, they're both utter trolls and Hazama is infinitely more manipulative and cruel than Cinder and Salem could ever dream of being.
    Well there goes that idea.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I hope Seis Manos gets a second season.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Andromeda: Queen of Evil - best Power Rangers villain

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Looks really cool.

I played through the previous version with a schedule guide. Gonna try to play this one without that type of assistance.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Sooo...DC just released a new comic called DCeased: The Unkillables. It's about the anti-life equation, etc.

It has original Cass in it. As Batgirl. Same old costume. Same speech patterns. Same insane skill and power.

*is gobsmacked*

How did this happen? O_O

Basically, it's a post-apocalyptic world with a group of villains struggling to live in one area (led by Slade Wilson, and containing Lady Shiva) and a small group of 'heroes' in another (Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, and Jim Gordon).

Might have to buy it.

Can't wait to see Cass meet her mom again. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

It's basically the Marvel Zombies; but it's DC based.

OG Cass being back though... I need this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's basically the Marvel Zombies; but it's DC based.

OG Cass being back though... I need this.
    I know I've said this, but...she looks like Cass. She talks like Cass. She acts like Cass. Like CASS, not Nu52 Orphan.

Someone actually did their research.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I know I've said this, but...she looks like Cass. She talks like Cass. She acts like Cass. Like CASS, not Nu52 Orphan.

Someone actually did their research.
    Whoever is writing it needs an award.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan