My baby girl returns!

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

big chop in luffy's body.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

big chop in luffy's body.
    Ya see, Chopper, this is why you're regulated to Emergency Food. If they somehow manage to switch back, Luffy is gonna have some Venison steak for dinner.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

This song better be in the new Crazy Taxi game

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Apparently a Roguelike addition. Not really my cup of tea.

Extraordinary Member

Holy ****! That looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Holy ****! That looks amazing.
    Yup. I'm still a little surprised that they're going with the original Japanese title of Sparking instead of calling it Budokai Tenkaichi, but that's not an issue.

Ya see, Chopper, this is why you're regulated to Emergency Food. If they somehow manage to switch back, Luffy is gonna have some Venison steak for dinner.
    but that's big chop. all bepo had to do was run him his bread. simple as that.

One Piece 1101, no real movement of the story but it looks like the backstory is wrapping up, also what a surprise the World Government and it's Cipher Pol agents continue to be really scummy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I really liked this one. The animation is great. Goku and Superman have lovely interactions. And I appreciate the sentiment at the end. Goku and Superman are so strong and their cultural impact so immense that I can buy either one winning. This is just Death Battle's take on this debate and it's meant to entertain. Won't work for everybody. But I was entertained.

As for the season finale. FINALLY! I've been looking forward to that one for a while.
    Honestly, ignoring the issues surrounding this, the ending isn't wrong. If he has PC Supermans flying speed(which he does in this) then he can totally do a repeat of the worldforge feat without needing the suns to be aligned for him, arguably even faster than before. Goku isn't surviving that.

Even if Goku should have been casually stomping up till that point .
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I normally don't really care about the video games awards outside of it being a yearly showcase for new game trailers but I am happy that Baldur's Gate 3 won best game, in a year with a new Zelda game no less

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I normally don't really care about the video games awards outside of it being a yearly showcase for new game trailers but I am happy that Baldur's Gate 3 won best game, in a year with a new Zelda game no less
    and folks are laughing at phil because he said that not only would BG3 not win GOTY but everyone would forget about it once starfield came out. because "pc games aren't as popular as console ones". lolololololol

My baby girl returns!
    I have no Burst and I must scream.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and folks are laughing at phil because he said that not only would BG3 not win GOTY but everyone would forget about it once starfield came out. because "pc games aren't as popular as console ones". lolololololol
    Real talk, does anyone actually value what DarkSydePhil says about anything?

EDIT: Whoop, DSP moment on my behalf, didn't realize you meant the Starfield producer, lol
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-08-2023 at 10:24 PM.