Astonishing Member

Default Dark Willow Rosenberg vs Multiverse of Madness!Scarlet Witch

who take this between Overpowered heroes that become corrupted by their powers?

bonus: they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    who take this between Overpowered heroes that become corrupted by their powers?

bonus: they sit and talk
    Off the cuff, one of them warps reality on a fairly localized scale. The other travels realities and challenges the MCU Doctor Strange. That said, not sure on reaction times and durability or how significant those are.
    Power with Girl is better.

Did Dark Willow get a power up in the comics or something because I don't remember her being on the level of MCU MOM Scarlet Witch on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Did Dark Willow get a power up in the comics or something because I don't remember her being on the level of MCU MOM Scarlet Witch on the show.
    Dark Willow was never in the same postcode as MoM Scarlet Witch.

There’s a massive, massive gulf between them.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Dark Willow was never in the same postcode as MoM Scarlet Witch.

There’s a massive, massive gulf between them.
    I guess Dark Willow would be a good match for regular mcu Scarlet Witch but WandaVision and MOM is way too much for her.

Astonishing Member

Agree - much more firepower on Wanda's side. Although I vaguely remember some mention of Willow being a planet destroyer if she really went nuts. My favorite was Vampire Willow.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Agree - much more firepower on Wanda's side. Although I vaguely remember some mention of Willow being a planet destroyer if she really went nuts. My favorite was Vampire Willow.
    My memory is vague here but wasn't Dark Willow's ability to destroy the Earth based on releasing whatever held back the beings in the Hellmouth from rising up?

Both of them had decent firepower, especially if you count warping reality. Yes, Wanda's was far greater. But I'm wondering if either of them has the durability to take a hit from the other? I think that's the main question along with any evidence that one can do a faster quickdraw.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    My memory is vague here but wasn't Dark Willow's ability to destroy the Earth based on releasing whatever held back the beings in the Hellmouth from rising up?
    Not exactly, but you're in the right ballpark.

Willow didn't have world-ending power, but she was capable of raising Proserpexa - a Satanic temple - from underground, which housed artifacts that would allow her to end the world by draining all of its life energies.

Certainly not relevant in a standard Rumbles setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    MBut I'm wondering if either of them has the durability to take a hit from the other? I think that's the main question along with any evidence that one can do a faster quickdraw.
    This is the key question.

Wanda undoubtedly possesses more raw power, but both women have executed kill moves with a hand gesture and both have poor durability that wouldn't hold up to their opponents' assaults. Willow's "bored now" didn't actually require those words, and what Wanda did to Reed Richards could kill most characters instantly if she started with their heads (she started at the bottom of Reed's body and it took a few seconds to actually finish him off while he screamed).

It's absolutely a quickdraw. However, given that both characters can heal, it may also depend on how their healing abilities respond to said attacks.

I genuinely think this one's 50/50, despite Wanda's obvious superiority in terms of power.

Astonishing Member

Wanda had reasonable durability in the fights. She took a hit from the magic cannon at Kamar Taj and it didn't knock her out. She blocked all those magical arrows. While memory fails, I don't recall Willow under bombardment or such fire.

I remember Wanda coming back through the broken mirror and sliced up and her body warped and twisted and she treated it like no big deal. I don't remember Willow doing anything like that.