Page 727 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 22762767771772372472572672772872973073173777782712271727 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 36575

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not entirely sure that we're at the true endgame here (I was fooled once by series but not again!!!). The godess clan leaders are still somewhere out there AFAIK, I could see them doing something nasty to ruin the sendoff (maybe not right this instant but in the next arc.

There are still a few dangling plot threads and it would feel weird if we didn't have the entire main cast there for it all.
    There's also the case of Arthur and Hawk's Mom mentioning an ominous imbalance once he wakes up. And yeah, I'm not buying that the manga's over yet until it's addressed(I wasn't fooled last time and I'm not falling for it now). And the Sins are going to need to take care of the Supreme Goddess since she's undoubtedly going to interfere with Elizabeth and Meliodas' union.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Got me a Nintendo Switch Lite and four games (Pokemon Shield, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and Super Mario Bros U Deluxe). Enjoying the games but I've got a question: How do I unlock all the Fighters in SSB:U? I don't have to play through world of light, do I? Because some of the fights can go straight to Hell with their stipulations.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Got me a Nintendo Switch Lite and four games (Pokemon Shield, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and Super Mario Bros U Deluxe). Enjoying the games but I've got a question: How do I unlock all the Fighters in SSB:U? I don't have to play through world of light, do I? Because some of the fights can go straight to Hell with their stipulations.
    Try this: How to unlock every Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character as fast as possible (update)
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Thanks Tami. ��
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://twitter.com/KrimsonRogue/sta...07195246120960

krim's journey into the insane mind of a narcissist is almost over.

dear god. look at all those tabs!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    krim's journey into the insane mind of a narcissist is almost over.
    ...he's interviewing the President?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Thanks Tami. ��
    i think you'll still have to pay for the DLC characters though. but yeah. that's how i unlocked all my characters.

and wouldn't you know it? i unlocked princess zelda with bloody sonic.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...he's interviewing the President?
    He's reading Empress Theresa. If you don't know what that, you're better off than I am.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    There's also the case of Arthur and Hawk's Mom mentioning an ominous imbalance once he wakes up. And yeah, I'm not buying that the manga's over yet until it's addressed(I wasn't fooled last time and I'm not falling for it now). And the Sins are going to need to take care of the Supreme Goddess since she's undoubtedly going to interfere with Elizabeth and Meliodas' union.
    From my experience of Nakaba's writing, I think you guys are expecting more than you'll get. Both Ultra Red and Kongou Banchou had weird little plot bits left dangling and Nakaba just left them. That said Ultra Red did get mad cancelled.

I might be proven wrong but I feel like we're done here. There's precious little of actual central character centric action and development left to do IMO.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He's reading Empress Theresa. If you don't know what that, you're better off than I am.
    I've heard of it. That's enough.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Fantastic Member

Extraordinary Member

Smash Ultimate got a nod for Game of the year from the Game Awards

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I've heard of it. That's enough.
    i've read parts of it.

i can never get that part of my sanity back ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i've read parts of it.

i can never get that part of my sanity back ever again.
    Speaking of which, is the author still stalking critics?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!