My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    But otherwise I agree with you, in the meantime, it is fun/utterly infuriating to see this go down. Like a wasp landing on a stinging nettle, someone is going to get stung and I don't care who.
    Just to come back to this momentarily, the fact that it’s the Daily Fail reporting on it all as well means it’s actually a scorpion narrating a wasp landing on a stinging nettle.

Whoever it is who ends up getting most badly stung, they’re going to get no sympathy whatsoever from anywhere else.

Creative blocks are a bitch. Words don't work, lines don't fit, blah.

Granted, it's possible these things just kinda need time and the right amount of stubbornness, but that hasn't been working out so well for me so far.

For our handful of creatives here, what are your usual remedies for snapping out of these ruts?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Granted, it's possible these things just kinda need time and the right amount of stubbornness, but that hasn't been working out so well for me so far.

For our handful of creatives here, what are your usual remedies for snapping out of these ruts?
    Anime, TV and Movies or just general background noise from the TV.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I just keep writing ridiculous unimportant scenes of my characters just being themselves.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I listen to music and watch different things somewhat related to whatever I'm writing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

didn't wanna get out of bed right now but i had to.

i asked one of my friends if she got her shot,and she said she didn't know. then she said she got hers at a hospital but couldn't ID which vaccine it was. and she said they didn't give her a vaccine card. and her mother claims they were a part of the first round and yet only got one shot.

dear lord, her misinformation could've gotten herself and her family killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

This made my day.
    Glad to see that this is still in development. I haven’t seen anything from it in awhile.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

i asked one of my friends if she got her shot,and she said she didn't know. then she said she got hers at a hospital but couldn't ID which vaccine it was. and she said they didn't give her a vaccine card. and her mother claims they were a part of the first round and yet only got one shot.

I have heard of people who are supposed to get two shots only showing up for one. I hope someone helps her figure this out and she and her family get properly vaccinated.

Are you feeling alright?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I have heard of people who are supposed to get two shots only showing up for one. I hope someone helps her figure this out and she and her family get properly vaccinated.

Are you feeling alright?
    just really weak, which is what i was expecting. but yeah, it sounds like her mother was either misinformed or just bullshitting her. she didn't even known which kind of vaccine she supposedly got. either way, she and her family didn't get vaccinated at all. her story just didn't make sense at all. so i had to get up and look for sites for her to get her shots because she thought that you could just walk into a random hospital and get your shots.

it legit scared me how uninformed she was before i said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

That is all kinds of screwed up. I hope she's okay.

How about you? How are you feeling, MoR?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator