Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: Lots of shit is still happening.
    It really has been non-stop for a while now. I'm a little worried about where we go from here in terms of pacing.

That said, Garp is so much fun to watch.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It really has been non-stop for a while now. I'm a little worried about where we go from here in terms of pacing.

That said, Garp is so much fun to watch.
    We're basically getting one of those inbetween arcs-segment where Oda has us catching up with the rest of the world. Only it during a still on-going arc.

I think most of this is setup for things to come. But the brisk pace is quite a lot. And I'm still worried about the death flags hanging over Garp's head.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

After watching the first five episodes of the anime, I gave into my temptations and reread all of Jigokuraku in the last 24 hours.

It's a really fun manga, very tightly focused and with stellar art and combat. Doesn't get too bogged down, doesn't pull punches, it's real fun!

I've been watching Mashel: Magic and Muscles. The main character is straight-up low-key Saitama with hair and a fake scar in a Hogwarts setting.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Chainsaw Man: This chapter was hilarious and spoilers:
    Denji finally meets Fakesaw Man
    end of spoilers.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

I hadn't noticed that the new season of Demon Slayer has kicked off.

Watched the first episode and boy are they going the fuck in on the visuals for Muzan's Infinite Fortress. Such a great sequence, great use of 3D backgrounds and it all bodes really well for the final arc of the series which will largely be set there.

Extraordinary Member

The Justice League RWBY movie was an enjoyable time

Some men just can't be reasoned with. Thorfinn knows that there's no reasoning with Snake. So he has no choice but to fight.
    My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Looks pretty sweet, FromSoft really look like they've gotten their production process down to make interesting and polished games.

Not played an Armoured Core since 2 but I had a good time with it so I'm quite likely to pick this up.

Unicron!
    My Forum check it out

Welp, three episodes in and Demon Slayer has kicked off.

Given the pace of things, I had forgotten how the Swordsmith's Village arc just jumps to like 100 and doesn't really stop. I think the back end of the season might even get up to the beginnings of the final arc in the manga.

Which... y'know... excites me a hell of a lot.

I'm serious lads, if they keep up the quality of this series, I am going to be raving about the final season of the anime forever when it comes out. The Infinity Fortress Arc is one of the most wild and balls-to-the-wall ending arcs in manga. It leaves essentially nothing on the table and hits pretty every note perfectly.

All that and it's going to look amazing?! Oooh baby.