Page 311 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 2112613013073083093103113123133143153213614118111311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 36769
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, keep in mind that in the new timeline, it was a very young liu. he wasn't the boy scout that he was in the old timeline, so i'd say it was part ignorance of youth.

not to mention, raiden was cocking up that situation with every step he made. it was and wasn't his fault **** was going wack. and liu, as was a lot of people, was getting sick and tired of it.
    Oh yeah, there is that.

I do think in storyline telling, it's during the events of MK 2 and once Raiden realize his changes to the timeline might actually result far worse things for others (saves Smoke from getting cybernized, Sub-Zero is instead screwed) that is when Liu Kang was getting pretty iffy about Raiden's guidance.

I think Kung Lao's death in that timeline was that one point Liu Kang just kinda...Really started questioning Raiden's actions.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....This existed?

...This existed?

....This existed?

...This existed?

....This existed?

...This existed?

....This existed?

...This existed?

....This existed?

...This existed?

really, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh yeah, there is that.

I do think in storyline telling, it's during the events of MK 2 and once Raiden realize his changes to the timeline might actually result far worse things for others (saves Smoke from getting cybernized, Sub-Zero is instead screwed) that is when Liu Kang was getting pretty iffy about Raiden's guidance.

I think Kung Lao's death in that timeline was that one point Liu Kang just kinda...Really started questioning Raiden's actions.
    I think he truly started questioning Raiden when pretty much their entire team save Johnny and Sonya got killed by Sindel, including his crush Kitana. And then Raiden started talking about 'letting Shao Khan win', and it's understandable why Liu was going 'What the Hell Raiden!?'
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I think he truly started questioning Raiden when pretty much their entire team save Johnny and Sonya got killed by Sindel, including his crush Kitana. And then Raiden started talking about 'letting Shao Khan win', and it's understandable why Liu was going 'What the Hell Raiden!?'
    honestly, i dont have a problem with corrupted liu. at least it made him interesting.

kung lao on the other hand? still bland.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I've been waiting for this chapter of Onepunch Man since I read it back in the original webcomic.

Zombie Man is the best and this chapter was a huge amount of fun.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

something i made for the tournament tomorrow.

Finished Punisher.

No spoilers. All I’ll say is it’s pretty relentless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I've been waiting for this chapter of Onepunch Man since I read it back in the original webcomic.

Zombie Man is the best and this chapter was a huge amount of fun.
    yeah that chapter was amazing

Extraordinary Member

Jotaro and Dai from Dragonuest have been confirmed for Jumpforce

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Jotaro and Dai from Dragonuest have been confirmed for Jumpforce
    Oh snap Dai is in? Nice!

I just got out from seeing DBS: Broly.

With a handful of soft retcons which serve to streamline the narrative - thoughI feel it blunts the edge of the Saiyans as initially presented in Z - it has some very nice character building while paying very overt homage to Broly as he was initially envisioned. Making him an underdog instead of a straight up killing machine was a good choice.

While at times it veers dangerously close to a series of Rogue One Moments - I SAW IT AND I CLAPPED - it's not grating with its fanservice, and there's some choice moments that reminded me that yes, Toriyama wrote this.

So dumb. So cool.

Also the animation and fights were amazing, but you knew that already.

...for those in Cleric's RPG:

spoilers:
    Hitozaru is canon, so OP it can contend with SSJ God. Ramza should sue Toei for royalties.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Oh snap Dai is in? Nice!
    Well they weren't so much confirmed officially as Bandai Namco supposably accidently put a banner up featuring them on instagram. There some controversy to hoe legit due to how Jotaro looks in it.
    For reference.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxROs7VUwAE6dzE.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxSxRy8WkAMU3WU.jpg:large
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 01-19-2019 at 02:35 PM.

BANNED

RWBY spoilers

spoilers:
    Adam is very dead and Grimzilla is on the horizon
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I just got out from seeing DBS: Broly.

With a handful of soft retcons which serve to streamline the narrative - thoughI feel it blunts the edge of the Saiyans as initially presented in Z - it has some very nice character building while paying very overt homage to Broly as he was initially envisioned. Making him an underdog instead of a straight up killing machine was a good choice.

While at times it veers dangerously close to a series of Rogue One Moments - I SAW IT AND I CLAPPED - it's not grating with its fanservice, and there's some choice moments that reminded me that yes, Toriyama wrote this.

So dumb. So cool.

Also the animation and fights were amazing, but you knew that already.

...for those in Cleric's RPG:

spoilers:
    Hitozaru is canon, so OP it can contend with SSJ God. Ramza should sue Toei for royalties.
    end of spoilers
    Brb, talking Ramza into signing over rights.