Page 966 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 4668669169569629639649659669679689699709761016106614661966 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 36572

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I started a new home workout regiment Tuesday. I may have overdone it the first day because two days later and it still hurts to flex my triceps.
    One of my friends is trying to get in shape for a new job, so she's on this fitness program. I needed to get out of the house for a day back in April, so I asked her if I could come along on one of her walks (and we could catch up). We did about 11 kilometres, which was cool, but I'd gone from not exercising for weeks, to smashing through an 11 km walk in one morning, and my ankles and knees were just done for a couple of days afterwards.
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeRangerPete View Post
    One of my friends is trying to get in shape for a new job, so she's on this fitness program. I needed to get out of the house for a day back in April, so I asked her if I could come along on one of her walks (and we could catch up). We did about 11 kilometres, which was cool, but I'd gone from not exercising for weeks, to smashing through an 11 km walk in one morning, and my ankles and knees were just done for a couple of days afterwards.
    My Doctor and my Husband are both telling me to get more exercise, to do more walking. I used to walk a lot, 2 to 4 miles a couple of times a week, at least two miles a day when I commuted to work and had to walk to and from the train stations.

This year I slacked off. I need to get back to doing it again.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well....I find myself going back to work.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well....I find myself going back to work.
    Whereabouts you based again Twister?

ISTR you aren't in the US, right?

I was not made aware that the series resumed this year. I am pleased by this development and remain vindicated in my belief that Cthulhu is bane to all as this episode proves.

Also, Berserker is still a glorious gift to the world and Saber remains best Waifu.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-29-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Whereabouts you based again Twister?

ISTR you aren't in the US, right?
    he's from texas, same as me.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he's from texas, same as me.
    Ah, could have sworn he was from outside the US.

Welp, good luck. The situation for guys looks... well, it looks worse than us and that's saying a lot because we are dramatically fucking this thing up.

Stay safe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

I was not made aware that the series resumed this year. I am pleased by this development and remain vindicated in my belief that Cthulhu is bane to all as this episode proves.

Also, Berserker is still a glorious gift to the world and Saber remains best Waifu.
    That was a lot of fun (twisted and depraved fun at times, but fun non the less) and a nice surprise.

I am pleased that Berserker is a My Hero Academia fan, or just enjoys You Say Run. Either way is good.

Extraordinary Member

Welp, good luck. The situation for guys looks... well, it looks worse than us and that's saying a lot because we are dramatically fucking this thing up.

Stay safe.
    We just terminated our relationship with the WHO

November can't get here fast enough.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Stay safe.
    Sorry for the late reply but yes, much appreciated.

I'm...Sorta glad it's just basically small shifts in Operations in a store that thankfully nobody floods in on (just tell them the fitting rooms and rest rooms are closed. Their stay suddenly cuts down). But ughhhh, I can definitely see the whole issue with no one practicing social distance...And my blood boiled seeing some customers put on the damn clothes just off the rack.

But quick and short shifts, keep my distance...And just hope for the best.

...Then again, my concerns of the situation in Minnesota (where I lived my childhood at) is leaving me really really depressed. Wishing the safety of everyone I know there and hope the damn thing gets resolved before it really gets ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Sorry for the late reply but yes, much appreciated.

I'm...Sorta glad it's just basically small shifts in Operations in a store that thankfully nobody floods in on (just tell them the fitting rooms and rest rooms are closed. Their stay suddenly cuts down). But ughhhh, I can definitely see the whole issue with no one practicing social distance...And my blood boiled seeing some customers put on the damn clothes just off the rack.

But quick and short shifts, keep my distance...And just hope for the best.
    Do what you can to protect yourself and the people in your life.

...Then again, my concerns of the situation in Minnesota (where I lived my childhood at) is leaving me really really depressed. Wishing the safety of everyone I know there and hope the damn thing gets resolved before it really gets ugly...
    America has colossal issues with race.

This isn't the first, it won't be the last, it's horrifying.

If we have any board members in the Minneapolis area, stay safe and do what you feel you have to do to protect your community.

Right. Thank you again for the kind words, Nik. We need that and so so much more to get by this year. Do watch yourselves and your loved ones, everyone.

I saw you were curious about The Guyver, Nik, so here's the opening to the anime. it covers a good chunk of the series up until Gigantic. At which point, you'll have to check out The Manga.

There's also two live action movies but the first is a mess. You might want to just skip to Dark Hero.

Do note that the series can get pretty bloody though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.