Page 2449 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 144919492349239924392445244624472448244924502451245224532459 ... LastLast
Results 36,721 to 36,735 of 36943
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i know the feeling on dumbass friends.
    Right.

Like he bought the ultimate edition of Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth (which while on sale...Is still a lot) and then texted me at work telling me to go download it when I got home.

I was like dude...You're kinda insane.

Again, same pal who pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection on a whim.

Well, my legs are itching nonstop. It's driving me insane.

My Dad's all like "It's probably just dry, put some lotion on them."

I did...And the itching got worse. It's torture.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, my legs are itching nonstop. It's driving me insane.

My Dad's all like "It's probably just dry, put some lotion on them."

I did...And the itching got worse. It's torture.
    hmmm. maybe a allergic reaction to something.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Right.

Like he bought the ultimate edition of Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth (which while on sale...Is still a lot) and then texted me at work telling me to go download it when I got home.

I was like dude...You're kinda insane.

Again, same pal who pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection on a whim.
    Well if one just wants new game plus and the bonus dungeon then Deluxe edition would work just fine or getting the Standard edition and the DLC contain the new game plus and bonus dungeon later. Like a dragon fans agree that it's a waste to buy the Ultimate edition since it mostly just contains fluff.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    hmmm. maybe a allergic reaction to something.
    Turns out it was. Took allergy meds...And it took me out for the entire night. Damn, that stuff is crazy.

I have the standard edition of Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth. Didn't see any value in the other two editions ( Well beside the bonus DLC dungeon) . New game plus is pointless for this game, because you can literally do everything in one play-through.
    My Forum check it out

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not even back 5 minutes and mags is already on his magnetic bullshit.

context: mags is brought back to life and joins in on mutantkind's global war against orchis. he goes to a containment faclity where they are keeping/killing mutants. a strike team is brought in with special suits that have sensors that react to strong magnetic fields. if mags does anything to them, they will instantly trigger special gas that will flood the holding cells, killing all the mutants dead. so he does this.

Extraordinary Member

In other news, OJ Simpson can now rest easy knowing that his wife's killer is dead.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out