Page 614 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 11451456460461061161261361461561661761862466471411141614 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 36575
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I could really do without more Matrix movies. I'd much rather see more Wick ones; they're more honest.
    We're getting more John Wick, apparently there's going to be two more in all.

In our John Wick 3 episode of the Hurd Ya Saw film podcast, we theorised that the overarching theme is the five stages of grief.

I'm up for another Matrix film. I'm a little like... hoping that Reeves and all other previous characters are cameo only as I'd rather then try and move past navel gazing about the old films and try some new weird stuff. Though, given that it's the Wachowskis, they are seldom boring. I don't always like their stuff but they haven't made anything dull ever.

Bound is their best movie by far in my opinion.

Bound was also the third episode of the podcast we ever did.

That's right, I'm in a plugging mood.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    We're getting more John Wick, apparently there's going to be two more in all.
    Happy to hear about this. I should have a listen to your Wick podcast some night. Will copy the link now.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: So, Lucy can merge her Spirits' attributes together to create new Star Dresses. That's a nifty upgrade, even the effect doesn't last long.
    More combat time for Lucy is good time, and combining two star dresses is a great way to improve her combat abilities. I'll be looking forward to more combos. Also still holding out for a possible Celestial Spirit King-dress down the line.

I'm enjoying the fights against brainwashed guild members so far.

Berserk 359: *cries* She's back! Our baby is finally back! Even if she suffering from serious PTSD.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 08-22-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Berserk 359: *cries* She's back! Our baby is finally back! Even if she suffering from serious PTSD.
    I'm still watching to see how Muira handles this.

This moment has been literally like... more than a decade in the making. It's hard to know how to feel.

My case of mistaken identity has been cleared up.

Relief is good...
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...I can't believe just now I'm noticing the Eustass Kid might be related to Shanks theories.

Relief is good...
    Tell me about it lol.

You read the new Kengan chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Tell me about it lol.

You read the new Kengan chapter?
    Nope. Should probably go do that after practice...
    Why are we here?

Nope. Should probably go do that after practice...
    Ah which class?

No, just me going off to practice in a secluded place at work. Sadly, I have nobody to practice WITH, so I can't do the important stuff, but it beats sitting on my duff over the lunchhour. Some exercises, forms, weapon forms, that kind of thing.

The interactive stuff will need to wait for class, or when I meet another of the students on Friday.
    Why are we here?

Eeeeyah...not a huge fan of the recent Kengan chapter. "Finishing move"? Not my favourite thing from a manga that likes -- even in its madness -- to ground itself somewhere in the reality of fighting.
    Why are we here?

Eeeeyah...not a huge fan of the recent Kengan chapter. "Finishing move"? Not my favourite thing from a manga that likes -- even in its madness -- to ground itself somewhere in the reality of fighting.
    You don’t have a finishing move? You have much training to do. I have several.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    You don’t have a finishing move? You have much training to do. I have several.
    'Finishing move' for me is 'whatever happens to put the other guy down'. ^_^
    Why are we here?