Page 2470 of 2470 FirstFirst ... 1470197023702420246024662467246824692470
Results 37,036 to 37,049 of 37049
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

The Lady and the Beast just got a whack of new chapters finished.

Edit: Okay, not JUST, but I've been out of the loop for a few weeks.

And whooo, these are painful.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; Yesterday at 07:12 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Streaming a cpu tournament. Feel free to join with shenanigans !

https://www.youtube.com/live/MywIUuI...0RL9Semqsn6hS-
    I dunno why, but spinning Sagat as a chronic complainer who just beat up a pimp, a hobo, and a blind man just for a chance of gold paints a rather hilarious story due to how absurd yet technically true it was.

Spring the season of brich pollen everywhere. The stuff is everywhere here and sticks to bottom of your shoes like it has a magentic attraction. Driveways literally get clutter with the stuff.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Feeling a bit sad, come tomorrow I will officially be 60 and I don't want to be 60. Can't I be 50 or 40 or 30? Sigh. Being young was fun while it lasted. So here is to my last day as a 50 something.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Feeling a bit sad, come tomorrow I will officially be 60 and I don't want to be 60. Can't I be 50 or 40 or 30? Sigh. Being young was fun while it lasted. So here is to my last day as a 50 something.
    My condolences. Youth flies by way too fast. But hey, long as your still around, you can still find things to enjoy!

Big love, Tami.

Embrace the years that have made you who you are. Every single day to this point has been formative.
    Chief Curmudgeon

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you sounded way younger to me, tams. but its all good. happy early birthday.

Thanks everyone for the cheering up and the kind words. At least I am not so insecure that I would try to hide the truth, but yeah, what is age but a number. You're as young as you feel (and act )
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Happy Birthday. I mean my Mom just turned 66...And she surprisingly been constantly chipper and active. My Dad is close to 80 though but being a pain in my ass strongly said he may as well be way younger.

Dandadan: Never in the history of manga/anime has a man clutching his balls looked so badass.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I Got New Double Shot PBT Pudding Keycaps.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Yesterday at 07:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Happy birthday, Tami!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Happy Birthday Tami. You're just 4 years younger than my mother. She'll turn 64 in December.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Today at 04:47 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Happy Birthday Tami. You're just 4 years younger than my mother. She'll turn 64 in December.
    I suspect you’re not helping with this.
    Chief Curmudgeon