Page 783 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 28368373377377978078178278378478578678779383388312831783 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 36872

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    That is connected to Jeans, as is Scott's.
    They like having threesomes. Don't judge!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Whose judging?

Nah. Cyclops likes to walk.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and considering how they were looking the krakoa party and nightcrawler brought up how everyone should start banging............

This is because when Wolverine takes a lover it’s a lover that is two lovers.[/oldboardmeme]

Also, how come Hope doesn’t get a room? Is she no longer a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    This is because when Wolverine takes a lover it’s a lover that is two lovers.[/oldboardmeme]

She stopped being relevant when she stopped being a deus ex.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

and considering how they were looking the krakoa party and nightcrawler brought up how everyone should start banging............
    I was joking...

But now I'm wondering if Cyclops and Wolverine get together without Jean. And if so, who is the top? Because the obvious answer is Wolverine, but he could be a power bottom.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Beadle, thanks for the Anima post. I'll see about a reply to you tonight or tomorrow.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

...and it will be tonight.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I was joking...

But now I'm wondering if Cyclops and Wolverine get together without Jean. And if so, who is the top? Because the obvious answer is Wolverine, but he could be a power bottom.
    *Tries so hard to avoid making a joke about the one-eyed soldier entering the hairy growler*

*fails*

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Beadle, thanks for the Anima post. I'll see about a reply to you tonight or tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...and it will be tonight.
    Marvellous.

I was joking...

not only are their rooms connected, they don't have doors in those connections. meaning any one of them can go into the rooms of the others.

and with the whole "lets make more mutants" law, it's easy to make conclusions.

hope is still a thing. she's part of "the five", five mutants who, when working together, can bring back any mutant who dies. it's how they brought back the xmen who took out mastermold, prof. X when he got sniped, and shinobi shaw. in fact, she's a key part since she can use her powers to make the other 4 work together and better. so i think she lives on krakoa itself along with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    hope is still a thing. she's part of "the five", five mutants who, when working together, can bring back any mutant who dies. it's how they brought back the xmen who took out mastermold, prof. X when he got sniped, and shinobi shaw. in fact, she's a key part since she can use her powers to make the other 4 work together and better. so i think she lives on krakoa itself along with the others.
    Who are the others? Anyone we know (e.g. Elixir)?

Edit: Also, have they brought back any other famous/semi-famous mutants (the dead ones like Sway from Vulcan’s & Darwin’s team? Cannonball’s brother Icarus? Half of Gen-X? The Hellions? Changeling? Shard? Frickin’ Thunderbird?)
    Last edited by Beadle; 01-07-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Who are the others? Anyone we know (e.g. Elixir)?
    Goldballs(Now Renamed Egg), Proteus, Tempus, and, as it happens, Elixir