Page 698 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 19859864868869469569669769869970070170270874879811981698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 36575
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Well...im 30 now
    happy birthday, young man.

Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-18-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Power Rangers Comics just gave a redemption arc to the freaking Psycho Rangers and kinda made it work. Awesome.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

The Power Rangers Comics just gave a redemption arc to the freaking Psycho Rangers and kinda made it work. Awesome.
    how..............?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    how..............?
    *Dramatic Inhale*

spoilers:

So in The Psycho Path Comic, Psycho Green is revealed to have survived his battle on the Moon with the original Ranger team, albeit he was in a coma and buried under the moon. By this time, the In Space and I think the Lost Galaxy stories have passed. At the very least, this is Post-Kendrix Death. He finds the Psycho Ranger Data Cards and brings them back again with some alterations to make them act more like a family as part of a plan to make them more efficient. He kidnaps Karone to brainwash her back into being Astronema but this doesn't work and she plays him like a fiddle. She pretends to lead the Psycho Rangers but she's actually training and teaching them to be more human and more like a family. It takes a long time but she's able to convince them to be less murderous and more merciful, even giving them their own names and apologizing for using them as Astronema. They even beat up the Space Rangers again but, due to Karone's teachings, end up sparing them. Psycho Green isn't happy about any of this though and wants them to be monsters so when he found out what Karone was doing he turned on her and nearly killed Karone and Andros before Pink took him down. Rather than destroy and rebuild them though, Karone destroyed the Data Cards, leaving the Psychos as they are now.

At the end of the day, Karone lets them leave, having come to see them as a family and whatever they choose, good or evil, is up to them now.

The comic ends as you saw above, with the Psychos going off into space to find themselves and try to figure out their new humanity.

You can bet there was some drama between Karone and Andros over this with both sides making good points buuut yeah. The Psychos just got a boatload of character development.

Except for Green. Green's a dick. Dude used to be Ranger but betrayed and killed his old team for Dark Specter and was reborn as a Psycho.

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    *Dramatic Inhale*

spoilers:

So in The Psycho Path Comic, Psycho Green is revealed to have survived his battle on the Moon with the original Ranger team, albeit he was in a coma and buried under the moon. By this time, the In Space and I think the Lost Galaxy stories have passed. At the very least, this is Post-Kendrix Death. He finds the Psycho Ranger Data Cards and brings them back again with some alterations to make them act more like a family as part of a plan to make them more efficient. He kidnaps Karone to brainwash her back into being Astronema but this doesn't work and she plays him like a fiddle. She pretends to lead the Psycho Rangers but she's actually training and teaching them to be more human and more like a family. It takes a long time but she's able to convince them to be less murderous and more merciful, even giving them their own names and apologizing for using them as Astronema. They even beat up the Space Rangers again but, due to Karone's teachings, end up sparing them. Psycho Green isn't happy about any of this though and wants them to be monsters so when he found out what Karone was doing he turned on her and nearly killed Karone and Andros before Pink took him down. Rather than destroy and rebuild them though, Karone destroyed the Data Cards, leaving the Psychos as they are now.

At the end of the day, Karone lets them leave, having come to see them as a family and whatever they choose, good or evil, is up to them now.

The comic ends as you saw above, with the Psychos going off into space to find themselves and try to figure out their new humanity.

You can bet there was some drama between Karone and Andros over this with both sides making good points buuut yeah. The Psychos just got a boatload of character development.

Except for Green. Green's a dick. Dude used to be Ranger but betrayed and killed his old team for Dark Specter and was reborn as a Psycho.

end of spoilers
    huh.

makes sense really.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

krimson rogue has begun his reading of "empress theresa".

god, help him.

Extraordinary Member

krimson rogue has begun his reading of "empress theresa".

god, help him.
    Oh God, no.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh God, no.
    based on his tweets, the poor bastard is barely hanging in. and he's only on about page 20.

You're a lucky man, Roronoa Zoro.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Really Barry?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

based on his tweets, the poor bastard is barely hanging in. and he's only on about page 20.
    Well, I hope he posts the video to Youtube before it kills him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan