Page 769 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 26966971975976576676776876977077177277377981986912691769 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 36875
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Merry Christmas, guys!

...I decided to play Battlefront 2 and stream it.

...Watch me die sooo many times.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

BANNED

So the voice of Madoka Kaname, is going to be the voice of the next lead Precure. There is somthing realy weird about the lead voice, of the ultimate deconstruction of magical girls, being the lead voice in the biggest magical girl franchise.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so my teeth decided to remind me that they were rotting out and spent most of xmas day in bed with a terrible headache.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so my teeth decided to remind me that they were rotting out and spent most of xmas day in bed with a terrible headache.
    Yeesh, that sounds rough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Yeesh, that sounds rough.
    been like that since i was a teen. my teeth have been bad since then.

Let's see for Christmas I got two tee shirts a Dragon ball tee shirt and a Spider-Man tee shirt. Two games, and two statues. a Spider-Man statue and a Batman statue.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

new kingdom out.

THE HAX IS DEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new kingdom out.

THE HAX IS DEAD!!!
    Also dead: Any faith in this manga being well-written again.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Also dead: Any faith in this manga being well-written again.
    I personally only think things can improve.

I'll say up front that Kingdom is a manga that benefits from binge reading, going back and looking over the current arc - which I hadn't really been enjoying week to week - I found it much more readable and better paced in a continuous format.

Houken was like a lightning rod for all the dumb stuff that Kingdom likes to get bogged down in. He was implemented well when he first appeared as an aberration but since then he's been tied up with the "weight of a general" and suchlike which has been the less good stuff.

I'm glad he's hopefully fully dead so we'll have less of this stuff moving forward.

All that said, I did like how Shin flexed hard enough to make his arm bandages explode when he hit him. That was rad.

If this is the rock bottom of the Houken-stuff and hara-sensei is now willing to focus on the wars, logistics, politics, history and stuff which sets Kingdom apart, I'll be happy.

At least till we get to the Sadistic Huge Knockers of Chu. May she die swiftly and without fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    If this is the rock bottom of the Houken-stuff and hara-sensei is now willing to focus on the wars, logistics, politics, history and stuff which sets Kingdom apart, I'll be happy.

At least till we get to the Sadistic Huge Knockers of Chu. May she die swiftly and without fuss.
    I enjoy Karin.

Like, she has plans and stuff. I think she could be a fun opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I enjoy Karin.

Like, she has plans and stuff. I think she could be a fun opponent.
    I enjoy Karin's battle brain, yes. Nothing else about her, but she has that going for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I personally only think things can improve.

I'll say up front that Kingdom is a manga that benefits from binge reading, going back and looking over the current arc - which I hadn't really been enjoying week to week - I found it much more readable and better paced in a continuous format.

Houken was like a lightning rod for all the dumb stuff that Kingdom likes to get bogged down in. He was implemented well when he first appeared as an aberration but since then he's been tied up with the "weight of a general" and suchlike which has been the less good stuff.

I'm glad he's hopefully fully dead so we'll have less of this stuff moving forward.

All that said, I did like how Shin flexed hard enough to make his arm bandages explode when he hit him. That was rad.
    I don't have much faith in a manga recovering from "The power of nakama allows a starving and weakened person to defeat someone who's relatively fresh and started off from a stronger position after suffering dozens of hits that should have crippled them during the fight.".

It is, yes, possible that Captain Dynasty Warriors' death lets the manga rebound into the stuff it's actually good at, but I'm far from hopeful, and the story will be marred by this pretty much forever because now I always have to wonder why Shin doesn't just tap into this magical power in fights.
    Last edited by Siriel; 12-26-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I don't have much faith in a manga recovering from "The power of nakama allows a starving and weakened person to defeat someone who's relatively fresh and started off from a stronger position after suffering dozens of hits that should have crippled them during the fight.".
    I'm charitably looking at this as the send off to Houken so I think this will be like the peak of that kind of silliness.

It is, yes, possible that Captain Dynasty Warriors' death lets the manga rebound into the stuff it's actually good at, but I'm far from hopeful, and the story will be marred by this pretty much forever because now I always have to wonder why Shin doesn't just tap into this magical power in fights.
    Thus far, it's not been so egregious as like... Fairy Tail for example and I think that's because magic and powerups in the classic shonen sense aren't really a diagetically acknowledged part of the world. When people literally have like power levels and **** it makes ridiculous things much more difficult to swallow.

Also, I actually really like the characters and writing of Kingdom generally so I'm definitely willing to cut it some slack.