Page 2431 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 143119312331238124212427242824292430243124322433243424352441 ... LastLast
Results 36,451 to 36,465 of 36896
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    What's wrong with Battlefront? I hadn't heard about anything from it.
    Basically, it has been pretty disastrous since launch and while it was patched eventually to sorta work better, more can of worms got open.

But installing the collection takes 50-60 gb which was one heck of a red flag for starters. The multi-player was virtually unplayable, glitches and bugs, and currently people realized the developers of this remaster were using a game mod without permission from the mod creator despite them noticing it early from the trailer itself in which they said they won't use it...But still did. I dunno, it's like a nuclear wasteland of sorts as people are saying it's the worst game launch of the year thus far.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Wow... Glad I didn't get it on nostalgia then.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Well for one, one thing I heard is that on launch the total capacity of the game's multiplayer was 3 servers of 64 players each. So if you were one of however many who bought the game hoping to play, better hope you were one of the lucky 200
    Yeesh.

Between this and what Iron says, it's a new low.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Wow... Glad I didn't get it on nostalgia then.
    A friend pre-order it and wanted me to try it out. So I try one match, lost in minutes....Then the game crashed.

....Never touched it again.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Basically, it has been pretty disastrous since launch and while it was patched eventually to sorta work better, more can of worms got open.

But installing the collection takes 50-60 gb which was one heck of a red flag for starters. The multi-player was virtually unplayable, glitches and bugs, and currently people realized the developers of this remaster were using a game mod without permission from the mod creator despite them noticing it early from the trailer itself in which they said they won't use it...But still did. I dunno, it's like a nuclear wasteland of sorts as people are saying it's the worst game launch of the year thus far.
    wow. that's................really scummy. makes me glad that the cowbunga collection turned out as great as it did. fucking scummy.

well my uncle called. he said he had the money and got it out of the bank.

keyword: HAD. he said he took out over 1k in cash, walked out of the bank and someone he knew just........stole the money. then he had the balls, the sheer balls to ask my mom for another 200. she denied him, of course. after she told me what he said, i said "he's either a dumbass or he's a liar. and he can't be trusted with money either way". so until he pays all the money he owes us, he's not getting a thin dime from us or anyone else in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    wow. that's................really scummy. makes me glad that the cowbunga collection turned out as great as it did. fucking scummy.
    Right, numerous videos on YouTube had covered this and it's now supposedly fixed a majority of issues but yeah...These developers for the remaster definitely shot themselves in the foot with a double barreled shotgun and lost a lot of trust if not all after such a craptastic launch and reveals.

well my uncle called. he said he had the money and got it out of the bank.

keyword: HAD. he said he took out over 1k in cash, walked out of the bank and someone he knew just........stole the money. then he had the balls, the sheer balls to ask my mom for another 200. she denied him, of course. after she told me what he said, i said "he's either a dumbass or he's a liar. and he can't be trusted with money either way". so until he pays all the money he owes us, he's not getting a thin dime from us or anyone else in the family.
    Wow...Just wow.

Again, the audacity right there is unreal. It was good your family wised up and told him off. But that story he gave...It's truly a story of dumbassery if he indeed isn't lying his ass off.

RIP Brolylegs

The Fighting Game Community, for all of its many, many faults, has always been an open arena accessible to anyone. To put it into perspective, imagine if boxing rankings were decided by open tournaments with no weight classes and anyone could pop in from seasoned pros to rank amateurs; if you can throw down, you can step up.

What made Brolylegs unique was that he was a player that was born with brittle bone disease, leaving him with a noticeable physical handicap. He could only play with one hand, and did the rest with his face. Yet not only did he play sufficiently, he thrived online and in head to head events. His gamer tag showed his sense of humor as he played Chun-li, but was nonetheless startlingly appropriate as he put in the work to catch the wins.

Last edited by grampagen; 03-19-2024 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    rip brolylegs

the fighting game community, for all of its many, many faults, has always been an open arena accessible to anyone. To put it into perspective, imagine if boxing rankings were decided by open tournaments with no weight classes and anyone could pop in from seasoned pros to rank amateurs; if you can throw down, you can step up.

What made brolylegs unique was that he was a player that was born with brittle bone disease, leaving him with a noticeable physical handicap. He could only play with one hand, and did the rest with his face. Yet not only did he play sufficiently, he thrived online and in head to head events. His gamer tag showed his sense of humor as he played chun-li, but was nonetheless startlingly appropriate as he put in the work to catch the wins.

brolylegs is dead?!!?! Awwww no no no

RIP Brolylegs

The Fighting Game Community, for all of its many, many faults, has always been an open arena accessible to anyone. To put it into perspective, imagine if boxing rankings were decided by open tournaments with no weight classes and anyone could pop in from seasoned pros to rank amateurs; if you can throw down, you can step up.

What made Brolylegs unique was that he was a player that was born with brittle bone disease, leaving him with a noticeable physical handicap. He could only play with one hand, and did the rest with his face. Yet not only did he play sufficiently, he thrived online and in head to head events. His gamer tag showed his sense of humor as he played Chun-li, but was nonetheless startlingly appropriate as he put in the work to catch the wins.

Can't believe it man RIP
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

man, brolylegs was the G. he earned respect because he was a serious beast at fighting games. i use to tell my friends on the podcast about how crazy good he was.

first floe. now this? the FGC is hurting right now.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

RIP Brolylegs

Oh damn. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh damn. RIP.
    if you didn't like him before, you will now: brolylegs famously cleaned out LTG in a set in sf4. dale of course pitched a fit, calling him all kinds of names and slurs. brolylegs didn't give a single ****. fuckin' legend.

if you didn't like him before, you will now: brolylegs famously cleaned out LTG in a set in sf4. dale of course pitched a fit, calling him all kinds of names and slurs. brolylegs didn't give a single ****. fuckin' legend.
    I believe I heard of that somewhere but yeah, that certainly was amazing. But still, this is rough to take in for sure.

Well, was planning with my Dad to head out of town tomorrow to go buy plants for spring/summer but my Dad unfortunately caught a sickness...That 6 hours plus of not eating anything really messed him up. Thankfully I'll be off work for two days (thank God, I was going insane for a bit there) to take care of him.