Page 526 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 2642647651652252352452552652752852953053657662610261526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 36861
    BANNED

Death Batttle

spoilers:
    While it's good that they didn't go with a BS resault, I don't think it's a coincidence that the RWBY character gets the least lethal looking death that show has ever had
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    This is amusing, given the back and forth about 2077 and the link between that and the CP game.

...for those that don't know, CP2077 is based on a tabletop RPG from the late 80's named Cyberpunk 2020.
    It also has Keanu Reeves in it. Which was one hell of a power move, considering he's one of the Cyberpunk New Gods.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Death Batttle

spoilers:
    While it's good that they didn't go with a BS resault, I don't think it's a coincidence that the RWBY character gets the least lethal looking death that show has ever had
    end of spoilers
    What was it and is it less lethal-looking than Twilight's Looney Tunes-esque 'knocked into the ground hard enough to leave a hole in the perfect shape of her body' "death"? Because we've seen Twilight survive stuff like that before.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    What was it and is it less lethal-looking than Twilight's Looney Tunes-esque 'knocked into the ground hard enough to leave a hole in the perfect shape of her body' "death"? Because we've seen Twilight survive stuff like that before.

spoilers:
    She get's frozen and then hit with an attack (the ice shatters but she's perfectly intact) it dosn't look any more lethal than the million times she got ko'd in RWBY itself. I'm not agianst less over Death's in DB, but as I said I don't think it's conicidence that this happened with one of their own characters
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 06-10-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    spoilers:
    She get's frozen and then hit with an attack (the ice shatters but she's perfectly intact) it dosn't look any more lethal than the million times she got ko'd in RWBY itself. I'm not agianst less over Death's in DB, but as I said I don't think it's conicidence that this happened with one of their own characters
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ah, so it's basically the finish of Ratchet and Clank vs. Jak and Daxter only Weiss doesn't get shattered along with the ice.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    Ah, so it's basically the finish of Ratchet and Clank vs. Jak and Daxter only Weiss doesn't get shattered along with the ice.
    end of spoilers
    Pretty muchspoilers:
    it looked more like she was ko'd than anything else, so business as usual for Weiss
    end of spoilers

Extended trailer...with gameplay and Tifa!

And more gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    And more gameplay

I’ve been wanting this since high school.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I’ve been wanting this since high school.
    Just the idea of potentially being able to combo into Limit Break and with all the characters are looking pretty unique from one another too gameplay wise...I'm all about it.

The WEAPONS are gonna be nuts.

I can't wait to drop $330 for part one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just the idea of potentially being able to combo into Limit Break and with all the characters are looking pretty unique from one another too gameplay wise...I'm all about it.

The WEAPONS are gonna be nuts.
    Oh dude I can’t wait. I’m really enjoying this E3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I can't wait to drop $330 for part one.
    Or..and here me out here, OR for the far lower price of 60 bucks you can get....the game. Without a useless bonus case or figure haha

Or..and here me out here, OR for the far lower price of 60 bucks you can get....the game. Without a useless bonus case or figure haha
    Cthulhu ? Use his brain ?

May you eat cake, and enjoy it good sir !

Arx Inosaan

Hell yeah Love Death and Robots got renewed.