Page 55 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well, people seem to forget that one of the most protected moves in WWE history was a guy putting a green sock on his hand and pretending it's a cobra.

i'm dead fucking serious.

I mean Santino was virtually a pure joke character so at least it fit his theme.

And it lead to this moment

just gonna leave this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I mean Santino was virtually a pure joke character so at least it fit his theme.

And it lead to this moment
    still doesn't change the fact that no one has kicked out of the cobra. at least not that i remember. lol

WWE has seemingly been going away from the more creative(and riskier) finishers for years so it's honestly not surprising, probably trying to extend the health of the wrestlers. A power bomb or tomb stone obviously looks much better to the fans but no one got a concussion from a kayfabe slap
    in any case if I ever do watch wrestling I'd watch Lucha Underground over WWE in a heartbeat

Been reading this lately

almost like a much better version of Ready Player One

WWE has seemingly been going away from the more creative(and riskier) finishers for years so it's honestly not surprising, probably trying to extend the health of the wrestlers. A power bomb or tomb stone obviously looks much better to the fans but no one got a concussion from a kayfabe slap
    in any case if I ever do watch wrestling I'd watch Lucha Underground over WWE in a heartbeat

Been reading this lately

almost like a much better version of Ready Player One
    not complaining. just finding it funny that people get upset over cena's "new move".

tombstones and powerbombs can be done savely, as long as both parties know what they are doing. and lucha underground is great but the higher-ups makes some **** decisions sometimes, like what happened with ricochet/prince puma.

I’m a long-term WWE watcher, but I’ll readily admit that the main roster crap frustrates me and I will always watch NXT over the main roster whenever I have to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’m a long-term WWE watcher, but I’ll readily admit that the main roster crap frustrates me and I will always watch NXT over the main roster whenever I have to choose.
    also makes me sad that they have so much talent and barely uses any of it. and i fear for anyone getting called up from NXT. i'm looking at you, velveteen dream.

right now, i'm on a NJPW kick.

also, can we talk about how awesome "all in" was last night?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, can we talk about how awesome "all in" was last night?
    Well, since I’m pretty sure there was no way to (legally) watch it over here, it would be a bit pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, since I’m pretty sure there was no way to (legally) watch it over here, it would be a bit pointless.
    new japan world is gonna post it on their site.

Thank you for that info. I will DEFINITELY be watching it over the next few days then.

yep. this happened at all-in.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh, I have no issues with Cena's lightning fist. I just want to see a gif where something crazy happens.

And working retail at Labor day weekend is a pain. It's weird enough that my boss of two years is leaving so I'm like one of 3-4 people left in the original staff.

Extraordinary Member

Question: In DnD terms, what would be the least fitting races for each Class? Either for stat or lore reasons is acceptable