Page 649 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 14954959963964564664764864965065165265365969974911491649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 36572
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    *Walks through Khazan on the way to the bar*
    *Does the gentlemanly thing to stop and nod to all*

Gentlemen. Ladies. Strange person in the corner with live ferrets for pants. Good day to you all.
    you old dawg you. how have ya been?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....Good god. It's like a guy one night binged watch Troy, 300, Red Cliff, and Captain America. Then thought to himself...I can totally top that.

Fantastic Member

Ash won?!? I've got to have been on some strong stuff even for me last night!!!

I'm not doing too badly at all. In fact I'm doing brilliantly, gotten engaged, bought a house together really loving and enjoying life at the moment. Don't have time like I used to for a lot of things but it's for the very best of reasons.

Apparently some people I know are a little nervous about my stag do next year. I would have thought that my reputation goes before me and people would expect a laid back, calm, gentlemanly affair!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I'm not doing too badly at all. In fact I'm doing brilliantly, gotten engaged, bought a house together really loving and enjoying life at the moment. Don't have time like I used to for a lot of things but it's for the very best of reasons.

Apparently some people I know are a little nervous about my stag do next year. I would have thought that my reputation goes before me and people would expect a laid back, calm, gentlemanly affair!
    congrats, bro. that's great news.

The drinking.

Did you get to keep the drinking ?!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Happy to hear that you're doing great, buddy.

Yeah, Ash finally won a Pokemon League, but it unfortunately happens just as his series is about to be rebooted. Which means his last words will be: "Pikachu, I don't feel so good."
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Awesome news, bro. Congrats 👍🏾
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

... isn't Starfire her sister ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Now this is an interesting excerpt:
    "Q:Which Titan does Deathstroke get the most pleasure out of pulverizing?
    A:I think Robin. Robin is the ringleader. Robin dares to think that he can put young people in these situations, lead them to their slaughter. I find Robin's behavior to be arrogant and foolish and stupid and self-serving. Deathstroke has no time, no patience, for that."

So, what I'm getting here is...that DS is the good guy this time around?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    ... isn't Starfire her sister ?
    Yeah. The actress they got looks like her at least.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Fantastic Member

I still have the drinking! (On previously agreed upon acceptable special occasions) Fortunately my fiancée used to run a student bar, in Newcastle! So she can hold her own with most people when the occasion calls for it.

I’ve not gotten comatose drunk for over two years now. I’ve been merry on a few occasions but I like knowing that I can get my fiancée home safely much more. Mind you the wedding we went to last month where they had over thirty brands of single malt whiskey behind the bar and I had permission to go for it came a little close to the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah. The actress they got looks like her at least.
    Well that's my point, isn't the Starfire in this iteration ... not at all looking like Blackfire this time around ?

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Wow...Ash actually won a Pokemon League competition. Well, at least Nintendo allowed him that privilege before they Flashpoint his entire anime.
    The weird thing about it is that it was a 3vs3 match instead of the usual 6vs6 that the finales get, and Pikachu wasn't Ash's last Pokemon in the match, his Lycanroc was the last one standing.

Oh well. Good on the kid. The purpose of his immortal existence has been fulfilled and it is soon time to say farewell to him and his friends.